• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Travel Ban Upheld - FOR GOOD

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score

The Supreme Court announced Monday that it will permit the full enforcement of President Trump's controversial travel ban.

tenor.gif

WASHINGTON - The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday handed a victory to President Donald Trump by allowing his latest travel ban targeting people from six Muslim-majority countries to go into full effect even as legal challenges continue in lower courts.

The court, with two of the nine justices dissenting, granted his administration's request to lift two injunctions imposed by lower courts that had partially blocked the ban, which is the third version of a contentious policy that Trump first sought to implement a week after taking office in January.

This was about hurt feelings, and money.
Follow the money.
This is just like the Russian "issues"

Sent from my SM-G950U using Steeler Nation mobile app

Imagine that trying to put the safety of all Americans above all else. I believe that's in the presidential job description. The fact this **** even had to go to the supreme court is mind blowing.

Makes you wonder about the credibility of the Ninth Circuit court of appeals.

The gay dancer in the original post is disturbing.

There is no longer any wondering.
WASHINGTON - The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday handed a victory to President Donald Trump by allowing his latest travel ban targeting people from six Muslim-majority countries to go into full effect even as legal challenges continue in lower courts.

The court, with two of the nine justices dissenting, granted his administration's request to lift two injunctions imposed by lower courts that had partially blocked the ban, which is the third version of a contentious policy that Trump first sought to implement a week after taking office in January.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

They don't have any. Zero. They're just obstructionists that force people to higher courts to overrule their sorry ***.

The gay dancer in the original post is disturbing.

That's Carlton, doing The Carlton. Did you never watch The Fresh Prince of Belair?