• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Treason!

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason
US Code

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/03/trump-obama-citizenship-iranians/

Forget about all the weapons and money that Obama gave to ISIS. Lets simply focus on our enemy, Iran, who openly chants "Death to America!" and cheered the 9/11 attacks. Obama gave them $1.7 Billion dollars, a pathway to nukes AND now we find out that he gave U.S. citizenship to 2500 Iranians! WTF! Fire Sessions and appoint someone who will prosecute this terrorist ************ for treason!

I t amazes me how the left sees nothing wrong with obvious corruption, while at the same time, concocts corruption cases to battle political opponents. On a positive note, more people are beginning to realize this, and abandoning the Dem criminal enterprise.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

#walkaway. I left 13 plus years ago. Anyone still believing the ONE was all that has serious issues.

"is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years."

Wow, talk about a bit of a disparity. Lessee ... death!?! Nah, five years, out in 3.

I t amazes me how the left sees nothing wrong with obvious corruption, while at the same time, concocts corruption cases to battle political opponents. On a positive note, more people are beginning to realize this, and abandoning the Dem criminal enterprise.

It amazes me that you see nothing wrong with... FAKE NEWS! Donald “The ******* Moron” Trump didn’t even run this story past Homeland Security or the State Department before tweeting about it. Corrupt is Fox News essentially being Trump’s State Department.

is trog drunk already??? what the **** is he saying...

You are officially qualified to work on the Mueller probe; or the highest levels of the DOJ.

We’ll see how Mueller sums up Trump, “******* moron” was Rex Tillerson’s summation.

is trog drunk already??? what the **** is he saying...
He is speaking the truth, nothing but the truth. As oblivious as Trump supporters are of that novel concept.

We’ll see how Mueller sums up Trump, “******* moron” was Rex Tillerson’s summation.

Don't be surprised that after the midterms, Trump will be the one summing up the investigation.

Don't be surprised that after the midterms, Trump will be the one summing up the investigation.
Yes, that's how the criminal justice system should work, let the inmates run the asylum. Trump will decide whether or not he was guilty for money laundering and conspiracy with a hostile, foreign government. It's his call after all, elections matter! The level of crazy with the base is starting to reach an all time high.

He is speaking the truth, nothing but the truth. As oblivious as Trump supporters are of that novel concept.

Says the guy being led around by the nose by a corrupt and completely dishonest media. Wake up.

Yes, that's how the criminal justice system should work, let the inmates run the asylum. Trump will decide whether or not he was guilty for money laundering and conspiracy with a hostile, foreign government. It's his call after all, elections matter! The level of crazy with the base is starting to reach an all time high.

That's rich. What's also rich is that half the ******* investigation team and many in the DOJ were openly opposed to a Trump Presidency and wanted to outright bury Hillary's wrong doings. Only in Liberal land is this not a problem. You are right about the level of crazy, completely misguided on where it's coming from.

Trump will decide whether or not he was guilty for money laundering and conspiracy with a hostile, foreign government. It's his call after all, elections matter!

You must have some evidence that Mueller does not, otherwise there would be an indictment. I think the President has been very patient up untill now, but it is starting to run out. Like Trey Gowdy says, either put up, or shut up.

You must have some evidence that Mueller does not, otherwise there would be an indictment. I think the President has been very patient up untill now, but it is starting to run out. Like Trey Gowdy says, either put up, or shut up.

After spending two and a half years on the Benghazi investigation throwing $7M out the window, it's Trey Gowdy who should shut the **** up.

Mueller will bring his investigation to a close when he sees fit. Trump can sweat and squirm and throw tantrums all he wants. He can continue to bash the DOJ/FBI and the media till he's blue in the face. Will not affect the investigation one iota and there's nothing he can do about it. Nothing short of firing Mueller, which would result in impeachment proceedings against him.

So sit back and relax. You and Trump have nothing to fear, nothing at all, since he's completely innocent of all charges, right? Why be worried? Just let the investigation bear out which will surely clear Donald Trump's good name, once and for all.

That's rich. What's also rich is that half the ******* investigation team and many in the DOJ were openly opposed to a Trump Presidency and wanted to outright bury Hillary's wrong doings. Only in Liberal land is this not a problem. You are right about the level of crazy, completely misguided on where it's coming from.

2/3rds of the US was opposed to a Trump Presidency, if only half of Mueller’s team and the DOJ oppose him, what’s the problem? I recall Trumptards praising the selection of Mueller, crazy and misguided? Even crazier is he hasn’t even released his findings and yet they’ve concluded he’s corrupt.

2/3rds of the US was opposed to a Trump Presidency, if only half of Mueller’s team and the DOJ oppose him, what’s the problem? I recall Trumptards praising the selection of Mueller, crazy and misguided? Even crazier is he hasn’t even released his findings and yet they’ve concluded he’s corrupt.

Where did you get that number? Best I remember Clinton only won the popular vote by less than 3 million. So that would be around 48% that voted for him. Where does this 2/3rd **** come from?

So sit back and relax. You and Trump have nothing to fear, nothing at all, since he's completely innocent of all charges, right? Why be worried? Just let the investigation bear out which will surely clear Donald Trump's good name, once and for all.

And what was the crime that started this investigation? I forgot.

Why don't we assign a special prosecutor to every sitting President, and let them investigate until they find a crime. Why don't we dust off some 200 year old bullshit laws, like the Logan Act, if we can't find one. Every businessman, who dares to run for office, should be run out of town by citing the emoluments clause. **** the FBI, if they want evidence, just destroy it with a hammer, or Bleach Bit. No obstruction there.

This investigation is a Banana Republic witch hunt, and it divides our country more each day. If Mueller indicts, it better be good. The stakes couldn't be higher for this country.

bullshit..libs are the kings at taking a statement and changing the meaning to fit their ******* agenda.....

Where did you get that number? Best I remember Clinton only won the popular vote by less than 3 million. So that would be around 48% that voted for him. Where does this 2/3rd **** come from?

2/3?

redandblue2016.jpg

If you're referring to the popular vote, Hildebeast won by a margin equal to either the number of votes in NYC or Los Angeles, which is exactly why we have the Electoral College system.

2/3?

View attachment 4032

If you're referring to the popular vote, Hildebeast won by a margin equal to either the number of votes in NYC or Los Angeles, which is exactly why we have the Electoral College system.

Yeah wow, such an overwhelming majority of the country were against Trump. LOL. Liberal fantasy land as usual.

Yeah wow, such an overwhelming majority of the country were against Trump. LOL. Liberal fantasy land as usual.

"I don't understand how Nixon could have won. I don't know anyone who voted for him."

Not everybody votes. Trump got 62 million, there’s 200 million eligible voters. 1/3rd is generous. And then there’s the approval ratings of about 1/3rd.

Not everybody votes. Trump got 62 million, there’s 200 million eligible voters. 1/3rd is generous. And then there’s the approval ratings of about 1/3rd.

the only percent you can judge from is the % that actually voted....

last poll I saw said his approval rating was at 47%....but polls suck anyway....

So you're estimating something that has no basis in fact? There are 200 million eligible voters 127 million voted. 62 million voted for him. His approval ratings are at 47%. And you still get 1/3? Even though you have absolutely no proof and have plenty of evidence to the contrary? Math must not be your strong suit.