• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trouble in t*mmyb*y land..........................

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The article potrays the Buccaneers as sweeping it off and even uses a key player to support t*mmyb*y.

it also says t*mmyb*y is having personal problems but not specific on those problems....

I think maybe Coach and his LUXURY car lured Mrs. brady to the bar......................................................................

In any event it is probably a lot of WHO-HA over nothing but one thing the article does say that it is suspecious that the ONLY QB who was a suspect in three different cheating scandles is MIA.

Those who care want to know but let it be known

I DON"T GIVE A ****

a-n-d its

RED HOT POKER

time

Salute the nation

Last edited:
Read somewhere that his Mom isn't well and not expected to live.

Might be BS, and too lazy to look it up.

I hope that is not the case and if so then blessings his way on that side of things

B-U-T

Let me be very clear that on the football side of things he has nothing from me other than I don't wish injury on anyone. I just want him sacked & beat up enough yet to be able to play but hard enough to hurt like the ******* that he is.

Salute the nation

Read somewhere that his Mom isn't well and not expected to live.

Might be BS, and too lazy to look it up.
That is sad. I lost my mother a few months back, but it sounds like its more he just isn’t all that into practice right now… he left on his birthday and never showed back up

The important question is, if he re-retires now, does he have to wait five seasons after this one to get his tainted *** into the hall or will he go in with Ben and ruin that event

That is sad. I lost my mother a few months back, but it sounds like its more he just isn’t all that into practice right now… he left on his birthday and never showed back up

The important question is, if he re-retires now, does he have to wait five seasons after this one to get his tainted *** into the hall or will he go in with Ben and ruin that event

It would certainly be ruined for him. He would get booed non-stop.

I think he will have to wait as the new season has started and he was rostered.

I don't want the tainted ******* to be anywhere near our HOF qaurterback upon his introduction.

Salute the nation

****** is back with the team today

Just to be very clear

**** t*mmyb*y
with a
RED HOT POKER

Twice x thrice + four

Salute the nation