• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump 911 opinion

katsung47

Reaction score
Compare this to President Trump's 911 speech two days ago. How hypocrite the politicians are.

Trump: Twin Tower Bombs On 9/11 Bought Down WTC
January 31, 2017 Baxter Dmitry

The World Trade Center was bought to the ground by “twin bombs” on 9/11, according to President Donald Trump – and now a whistleblower has come forward with bombshell information that supports the President’s claims.

In a live interview on 9/11, President Trump was asked for his opinion on the structure of the Twin Towers. Speaking as the leading builder of towers in New York, Trump said the north tower of the WTC was a “very, very strong building” and that he believes “twin bombs” caused it to collapse.

Speaking about the tower’s collapse, he said: “It wasn’t architectural defect. How could a plane, even a 767 or 747 or whatever it might have been; how could it possibly go through that steel?

During the interview, Trump says he toured the foundations of the north tower after it was bombed in an earlier terror attack in 1993, and that he did not believe the tower was bought to the ground by planes alone, as the official 9/11 report claims.

“I happen to think that they had not only a plane, but they had bombs – bombs that exploded simultaneously. Because I can’t imagine anything being able to go through that wall.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0STS7HBi5Cw

The interview was uploaded to YouTube by pro-Trump group Trump Commission, which believes former President George W. Bush covered-up the truth – and the 45th President of the US is also on record criticizing his predecessor: “The World Trade Center came down during the reign of George Bush,” he said in a February debate. “He kept us safe? That is not safe. That is not safe.”

http://yournewswire.com/trump-bombs-911/

well Trump has the money to buy um down to the ground you think he bought them down?

The feds knew all along that the alkaline was tested truth but mixed with the acid of DNA to produce flashes. Soon it was know it was lost to antiquities dealer next to central park. That had it right all along. 127 centuries of mixing and in a single moment all was lost to the ages. So much time. Be very aware. The green barns have the most hay.

Trump talking out of his ***. I'm shocked I tell you.

The feds knew all along that the alkaline was tested truth but mixed with the acid of DNA to produce flashes. Soon it was know it was lost to antiquities dealer next to central park. That had it right all along. 127 centuries of mixing and in a single moment all was lost to the ages. So much time. Be very aware. The green barns have the most hay.

We're not worthy...........LOL

Fox News just showed great footage of Melanie's *** walking up the steps to AF1. Tight kahki pants.

yes, Irma landed on 9/11

Melania Trump Departs The White House In A Black Jacket And Slacks

Melania Trump left the White House in a more casual outfit than usual Thursday morning, but still managed to look absolutely stunning.

RTX3G7NR.jpg

The Trumps will land in Fort Meyers, Florida where the president will participate in a briefing on Hurricane Irma. Later in the morning, the president will travel to Naples, Florida where he will meet with individuals impacted by the storm.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/14/m...the-white-house-in-a-black-jacket-and-slacks/

920x920.jpg

"Historically there's never been anything like this," Trump told reporters before leaving the White House. "But the United States Coast Guard, FEMA, working along with Gov. (Rick) Scott, they've really done an amazing job," adding that "power is being turned on rapidly," he said.

DJsfmi7W0AU6TvS.jpg:large

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-vi...ident-donald-trump-first-photo-140753029.html

How do pizza parlors come into play?

Hadn't seen your post Kat till today, but what you should have posted was the video of Trump on Fox News on that day.

It is a textbook example of a psychopathic narcissist revealing his inner self. I'll post the video if I have time but basically Trump talks about how now that the WTC is destroyed his building (40 Wall St.) Is now " The tallest building in New York"

No empathy, no compassion. He's just "Winning!".

It truly is a lesson in how sick the man is.

Hadn't seen your post Kat till today, but what you should have posted was the video of Trump on Fox News on that day.

I did try that. If you noticed in original post, I even posted url twice. The [video] function didn't work. That's often happens to me. I think I was specially "taken care of".