• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump Balboa inspires the Hong Kongers!

SojournerSteel

Reaction score
This is glorious and hearkens back to "Ronbo." The Hong Kongers are carrying American flags and pictures of Donald "Rocky Balboa" Trump as they protest the Communist regime and march for freedom.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...mps_rocky_pictures_and_the_american_flag.html

Here's the comment I left on the article:

Why was the Rocky franchise so Americana? As my dad told me as a child, it respresents "the underdog..and triumph of the human spirit."

The Hong Kongers are the biggest underdogs on the planet.

Donald Trump, like Rocky Balboa, has an indomitable fighting spirit in this case vs the Swamp. He's taken almost everything the Swamp can throw at him, and this is the point in the movie where, battered and bruised, he taunts and beckons the adversary to "Go for it" along with the memorable "You ain't so bad! You ain't so bad! You ain't nothin'!"

A leader's job is to inspire. Reagan inspired the Communist world when he demanded that Gorbachev tear down this wall.

Trump has inspired the Hong Kongers. Contrast Donald Trump with LeBron James? The Hong Kongers burned LBJ's jerseys after his Marxist, genuflecting comments toward the ChiComs!

What we're seeing in Hong Kong is evidence that Donald Trump is a transcendent leader with an innate ability to inspire and connect at the gut level.

Contrast the youth of Hong Kong praising America and American democracy while here American college students are full of snowflake hate for anything American

GettyImages-1190626089-640x480.png

EKfTQAaWkAAVdjb.jpg

EKdaQ_0VAAEO14j.jpg

EKdaQ9rUYAE_vtZ.jpg