• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump is on a mission from God

Stewey

Reaction score
dan-aykroyd.jpg

This is a politics AND RELIGION forum after all.

Cyrus, Chapter 45:1 in the Bible.

Cyrus was a wealthy pagan king anointed by God to govern and clean **** up here on earth.
Trump is a wealthy, a pretend Christian, and figuratively a king of his empire.

Cyrus Chapter 45, Trump the 45th president.

9/11 the most tragic day in recent history by the forces of the anti-Christ.
11/9 the day Trump was announced as the new president of the U.S. to destroy the forces of the anti-Christ. Hallelujah!

Coincidence?
Regardless, its entertaining!

Last edited:
You might have just secured a place in hell.

dan-aykroyd.jpg

This is a politics AND RELIGION forum after all.

Cyrus, Chapter 45:1 in the Bible.

Cyrus was a wealthy pagan king anointed by God to govern and clean **** up here on earth.
Trump is a wealthy, a pretend Christian, and figuratively a king of his empire.

Cyrus Chapter 45, Trump the 45th president.

9/11 the most tragic day in recent history by the forces of the anti-Christ.
11/9 the day Trump was announced as the new president of the U.S. to destroy the forces of the anti-Christ. Hallelujah!

Coincidence?
Regardless, its entertaining!

The number California police ascribe to someone with Stewey's particular condition.

What I get a kick out of from all the Libs is, "How could Christians vote for Donal Trump? Hypocrites!"

Well, maybe. However, you can't say we haven't learned our lessons. It took us over 25 years, though.

I remember well the Clarence Thomas hearings in which the feminists were all up in arms over his supposed sexual harassment. Then about a year later they all lined up behind Bill Clinton, with the idea that it doesn't matter what he does to women, it is about how he will govern with respect to women's issues.

You taught us well, Libs.

What I get a kick out of from all the Libs is, "How could Christians vote for Donal Trump? Hypocrites!"

1) As a Christian, Trump is still better than the alternative and 2) if Hildebeast campaigned to win the religious folks then she wouldn't be much of a Democrat and would lose her base.

Well, maybe. However, you can't say we haven't learned our lessons. It took us over 25 years, though.

I remember well the Clarence Thomas hearings in which the feminists were all up in arms over his supposed sexual harassment. Then about a year later they all lined up behind Bill Clinton, with the idea that it doesn't matter what he does to women, it is about how he will govern with respect to women's issues.

You taught us well, Libs.
You can not be a Christian and a CONservative at the same time, it's a non sequitur.

CONservatism lines up beautifully with fascism and cruelty in general though. When a comedian can point it out to you it shows the intellectual house built on sand by the foolish that Jesus speaks of in Matthew.

Hey... a reality tv host who is racist and aligns himself with racists is president thanks in part to "Christian CONservatives" Enough said...........

"Congressman Stephen Fincher, a Republican from Tennessee, just took the Bible so far out of context he had to apply for a visa.

Fincher is a fierce opponent of food aid for poor Americans. You know, like Jesus! He recently fought to cut $4.1 billion from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program. If you only watch Fox, that means 'food stamps.' And thanks to the fine work of Fincher and his colleagues, 2 million working American families, children and seniors have already been cut off from food assistance.

So during a recent House agricultural committee debate, he decided to show how Christian it is to turn your back on unemployed suffering Americans by quoting one of the favorite Bible passages of revoltingly fake right-wing Christians — 2 Thessalonians 3:10 — "anyone unwilling to work should not eat."

Fincher and the GOP ... cut services for the poor and taxes for the rich. And it’s a free country. They're allowed. But if you don't want your tax dollars to help the poor, then stop saying you want a country based on Christian values. Because you don't. And that's why representative Fincher is our 'revoltingly fake Christian of the week'!"
-----comedian John Fugelsang

You can not be a Christian and a CONservative at the same time, it's a non sequitur.

CONservatism lines up beautifully with fascism and cruelty in general though. When a comedian can point it out to you it shows the intellectual house built on sand by the foolish that Jesus speaks of in Matthew.

Hey... a reality tv host who is racist and aligns himself with racists is president thanks in part to "Christian CONservatives" Enough said...........

"Congressman Stephen Fincher, a Republican from Tennessee, just took the Bible so far out of context he had to apply for a visa.

Fincher is a fierce opponent of food aid for poor Americans. You know, like Jesus! He recently fought to cut $4.1 billion from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program. If you only watch Fox, that means 'food stamps.' And thanks to the fine work of Fincher and his colleagues, 2 million working American families, children and seniors have already been cut off from food assistance.

So during a recent House agricultural committee debate, he decided to show how Christian it is to turn your back on unemployed suffering Americans by quoting one of the favorite Bible passages of revoltingly fake right-wing Christians — 2 Thessalonians 3:10 — "anyone unwilling to work should not eat."

Fincher and the GOP ... cut services for the poor and taxes for the rich. And it’s a free country. They're allowed. But if you don't want your tax dollars to help the poor, then stop saying you want a country based on Christian values. Because you don't. And that's why representative Fincher is our 'revoltingly fake Christian of the week'!"

Charity begins at home. Conservatives typically give more to charities that help the poor in their areas. Food pantries, or other such places. Understanding how government works, they do not want to pay taxes that go to government programs since they are always wasteful and spend the money to cover their bureaucracy instead of helping those the money is intended to help.

I think the police chase would be awesome

Wanting to help the poor and suffering has nothing at all to do with my not wanting the government to do it. I want the money to help directly, not by paying some bureaucrat to waste it and not help anyone. Most Democrats want the government doing tit because they don't want to be bothered to go and directly help. It is laziness and disdain for those beneath them not some great sense of love and sympathy. They wan't everyone else to pay so they don't have to do it themselves.

Wanting to help the poor and suffering has nothing at all to do with my not wanting the government to do it. I want the money to help directly, not by paying some bureaucrat to waste it and not help anyone. Most Democrats want the government doing tit because they don't want to be bothered to go and directly help. It is laziness and disdain for those beneath them not some great sense of love and sympathy. They wan't everyone else to pay so they don't have to do it themselves.

Several years ago, my family donated two rooms of furniture to a single black mother and her infant son, through my wife's work (it was part of a charity they were involved in). My sons, wife and I made several trips in my truck and hand delivered the furniture and set it up for her. She and her son were special. That kid...so adorable. As we left, the woman (and her mother who was there) came to my wife and I and my sons, crying, hugging each of us with the deepest, sincerest thanks. I was moved to tears myself. I'd heard her story. I simply said "bless you and let us know if we can help further."

Most of you know of the relationship I have with Terry. I've repaired his eye glasses several times. Bought him countless clothes. Untold amounts of food. Have had him join my hunting club and families for Thanksgiving. Purchased and delivered furniture for his parents. Gave him my original honored copy of Malcolm X as told by Alex Haley. Bought him shoes.

People on this site know that I've been generous when people I don't even know are in need, anonymously.

There's more.

I do it, and I do it directly. The benefit? The person in need gets 100% of my offering. 100%. It doesn't go through some bureaucratic governmental organizational that will figure out a way to utilize 70% of it to pay unneeded employees, support waste and inefficiency, pay lobbyists, etc, before finally channeling 30% of my donation to an unknown recipient. Then, there's no guarantee that the person receiving the benefit isn't one of those people who's intentionally living off of the Government by design, manipulating our welfare system.

We Conservatives are quite charitable. Factually, more so than Liberals. And we're bright about it. We like to make sure those in need get the full benefit of our donation.

Several years ago, my family donated two rooms of furniture to a single black mother and her infant son, through my wife's work (it was part of a charity they were involved in). My sons, wife and I made several trips in my truck and hand delivered the furniture and set it up for her. She and her son were special. That kid...so adorable. As we left, the woman (and her mother who was there) came to my wife and I and my sons, crying, hugging each of us with the deepest, sincerest thanks. I was moved to tears myself. I'd heard her story. I simply said "bless you and let us know if we can help further."

Most of you know of the relationship I have with Terry. I've repaired his eye glasses several times. Bought him countless clothes. Untold amounts of food. Have had him join my hunting club and families for Thanksgiving. Purchased and delivered furniture for his parents. Gave him my original honored copy of Malcolm X as told by Alex Haley. Bought him shoes.

People on this site know that I've been generous when people I don't even know are in need, anonymously.

There's more.

I do it, and I do it directly. The benefit? The person in need gets 100% of my offering. 100%. It doesn't go through some bureaucratic governmental organizational that will figure out a way to utilize 70% of it to pay unneeded employees, support waste and inefficiency, pay lobbyists, etc, before finally channeling 30% of my donation to an unknown recipient. Then, there's no guarantee that the person receiving the benefit isn't one of those people who's intentionally living off of the Government by design, manipulating our welfare system.

We Conservatives are quite charitable. Factually, more so than Liberals. And we're bright about it. We like to make sure those in need get the full benefit of our donation.

But you are racist for voting for Trump.

I also get a kick out of people that profess to have no belief in God seem to be experts on how Christians should act.

I give both my money and time to our high school. It is the most diverse high school in Iowa with students from something 30 or so countries. I give to the United way through payroll deductions at work. I am helping my daughters soccer club build a new complex and I am also a board member on that club. It's about making this a better world for everyone to me. I didn't lapse because our soon to be former government wants to downplay individual charity.

I give both my money and time to our high school. It is the most diverse high school in Iowa with students from something 30 or so countries. I give to the United way through payroll deductions at work. I am helping my daughters soccer club build a new complex and I am also a board member on that club. It's about making this a better world for everyone to me. I didn't lapse because our soon to be former government wants to downplay individual charity.

Up until August 1 of this year I owned my own small business for 21 years and paid a shitload of taxes to the Federal, state, and local governments, writing real checks for real money every month and every quarter. There's my ******* charity.

I can't imagine owning a business and the taxes, over-regulation, osha, etc. I've been getting hammered on my income taxes for quite a while now. I am ready for any tax relief that they put forward.

I love it when leftist atheists confuse patronage with charity.

Last edited:
I can't imagine owning a business and the taxes, over-regulation, osha, etc. I've been getting hammered on my income taxes for quite a while now. I am ready for any tax relief that they put forward.

My gross sales were around $28,000 a month. Was a lot more than than prior to 2008.
Rent for two offices $950/mo.
Insurance $1800/mo., the bulk of that was workers' comp that I was legally required to carry.
Federal taxes for employees, about $500 income tax, $900 Social Security, $900 for my matching half of Social Security that people who don't own a business don't know about. Then I have to pay both halves of that on my own income, so if you are self-employed you are instantly in a 40% tax bracket.
State wage tax for my employees, about $300/mo.
State sales tax, about $1600/mo.
State unemployment compensation tax, $1800/qtr.
Then I had to pay my employees.
Then I had to spend a little on supplies and equipment.
Than I had to spend a little on advertising.
There was very little left for Ron.
Then I had to listen to people ***** at me every day over what I charge since the majority of my competition works under-the-table and doesn't pay most of what I listed above.

Last edited:

The number California police ascribe to someone with Stewey's particular condition.

Even this went over your head. This topic is here purely for amusement. The Elwood Blues pic should have gave it away.

Last edited:

Fincher and the GOP ... cut services for the poor and taxes for the rich. And it’s a free country. They're allowed. But if you don't want your tax dollars to help the poor, then stop saying you want a country based on Christian values. Because you don't. And that's why representative Fincher is our 'revoltingly fake Christian of the week'!"[/i]-----comedian John Fugelsang

It's not surprising your values and worldview are influenced by comedians.

Sorry Elfie, but you get zero credit for being a charitable, compassionate, or a Christian-like person because the government takes the fruit of your labor and gives it to someone else. Being forced doesn't count.
The act of being charitable has to come from the goodness of your heart..

Answer this Elfie. Assume Trump slashes our tax rate in half.
If an IRS form became available in which you can check a box indicating that because you are a kind and compassionate liberal, you wish to opt out of receiving the tax cut...and revert to paying the pre-tax cut rate?
No you wouldn't Elifie because liberals are double talking hypocrites. I'd be hard pressed to believe any average LIEberal schmuck that would.
(I wish someone would Tweet my idea to Trump).

You cannot be a liberal and a Christian at the same time Elfie. The proof is glaring.
This country is becoming more and more secular and atheist, and its NOT due to diminishing Evangelical numbers, in fact the Evangelical numbers have grown.

Increased secularism/atheism in this country comes as the result of leftists, liberals and progressives abandoning Christianity. To you folks, liberalism and Christianity don't mix. Can't exist together. Like water and oil.
You cant be a ****** flaming LIEberal and Christian at the same time.

Last edited: