• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump needs to work on these things.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
1 ) Don't take the bait from the media! They don't; like you and will try to blow up every issue, with the hope you make a quick remark.

2 ) Using Twitter is fine, but stay away from celebrities. Hire spin people that speak to news organizations to make these points, and point out unfair practices & fake news. Save Twitter to action oriented accomplishments.

3 ) You won 33 of 50 states and the election. Stop saying 2-3 million people voted illegally. It would be very hard to prove. Voter fraud in Michigan happened, but it's not near the level you are claiming. A better strategy is to require a state level ID, update computers to make sure this ID has only been used once to vote and the person resides at the address listed, and strengthen voter fraud laws to lessen voter fraud.

With a 40% approval rating, you think its only the media that doesn't like him ? Serious question.....

Heres a clue....: Just because it doesn't speak in glorious support of Trump or worships the man doesn't mean its fake news. Never forget, you're talking about a man that claims he knows for a fact that there were 1000s celebrating when the towers collapsed.

"I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down," the Republican presidential candidate said at a Nov. 21 rally in Birmingham, Ala. "And I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering." ~~ Donald Trump

The birtherism claim regarding Obama and questioning his citizenship....debunked as well.....

The claim he was contacted by the NFL about the scheduling of the debates running against the opening weekend kickoff....the league said it never contacted him.

Just bullshit fake news...he is the godfather of fake news....so please, nail this BS once and for all. As for him changing, NOT GONNA HAPPEN. Folks warned us about his personality and you've seen it for 18+ months. He wont let this go. He's a fish that bites at every piece of bait and folks will use that mentality against him.

With a 40% approval rating, you think its only the media that doesn't like him ?

Oops..

By Jennifer Harper - The Washington Times - Wednesday, January 25, 2017
Things appear very promising for the new White House: A new Rasmussen Reports survey released Wednesday says President Trump has a 57 percent job approval rating among likely voters.

And we know from history that polls are always skewed heavily to the left.

With a 40% approval rating, you think its only the media that doesn't like him ? Serious question.....

>>>Who's poll is this? And how accurate were the polls in the election?

"I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down," the Republican presidential candidate said at a Nov. 21 rally in Birmingham, Ala. "And I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering." ~~ Donald Trump

>>Was he talking about the Muslims in NJ? Yes they celebrated here and in other areas of the world.

Run to your safe spaces! RUN!

President Trump to announce actions targeting sanctuary cities

600x338

http://www.latimes.com/nation/polit...e-actions-targeting-1485364262-htmlstory.html

Speaking of polls

Here's One Poll The Press Doesn't Want You To See

As President Obama left the White House, the mainstream press was falling over itself proclaiming how popular he was.

"Obama leaving office on a very high note," was a typical headline.

Yet despite the media's fixation with polls, the press completely buried one of the more newsworthy poll findings — a Gallup report that came out last Friday, which took a final look at the President Obama's popularity over his eight years in office.

That poll found that Obama's overall average approval rating was a dismal 47.9%.

Only three presidents scored worse than Obama since Gallup started doing these surveys in 1945: never-elected Gerald Ford (47.2%), one-termer Jimmy Carter (45.4%), and Harry Truman (45.4%).

Obama even did worse overall than Richard Nixon, whose average approval was 49%, and was less popular overall than George W. Bush, who got an average 49.4%.

http://www.investors.com/politics/c...bama-was-an-historically-unpopular-president/

more Polls

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll (57% Approve)

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 57% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_jan25

We also have the highest poll ratings on the question "Are we headed in the right direction?" since 2013....

People were saying Trump will be impeached by Summer. I said he'll have a 60% approval rate by summer. Who wants to bet on that now?

We also have the highest poll ratings on the question "Are we headed in the right direction?" since 2013....

People were saying Trump will be impeached by Summer. I said he'll have a 60% approval rate by summer. Who wants to bet on that now?

My 401k just keeps getting fatter and fatter.

He was. There are police reports about it. Not thousands, though...sooooo ITS A LIE!!!

Trump is trolling the Libs. Don't doubt me on this.
Trump: "Three million illegal immigrants voted!"
Media: "Nuh-uh!" (point, click, shuffle, shuffle, point, click) "It was only 800,000! Oh wait...damn...."

Trump is trolling the Libs. Don't doubt me on this.
Trump: "Three million illegal immigrants voted!"
Media: "Nuh-uh!" (point, click, shuffle, shuffle, point, click) "It was only 800,000! Oh wait...damn...."

Playing them again like fools. Time to slide in that new voter ID law , in time for next elections in 2 years.

I don't think all his spark plugs are firing.... he might end up being the first president that had to be removed from office for mental insufficiency.

Liberalism is dying out before your very eyes!

Behold!

ha ha

donaldtrump88.png