• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump, Romney have ‘far-reaching conversation’ at meeting

Spike

Reaction score
20Trump-1-master768-v3.jpg

Romney appeared to warmly shake hands with Trump, each man gripping the arm of the other, as he arrived at Trump’s New Jersey golf course. The two exchanged pleasantries, with Trump placing his hand on Romney’s back, and disappeared behind a large brown door.

After the meeting, which lasted for more than an hour, Romney said the men had a “very thorough and in-depth discussion” regarding “the various theaters in the world where there are interests of the United States of real significance.” Romney said that he and Trump exchanged views and that he looks forward to the new administration. Trump said of the meeting: “It went great.”

161119-mitt-romney-donald-trump-mn-1450_4cfb193b2931f328b7636de003d6b4c1.nbcnews-ux-600-480.jpg

Romney arrives to Bedminster, greeted by Trump and Pence. Romney to the President-elect: "Good to see you, sir." -->

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e2401c-adde-11e6-a31b-4b6397e625d0_story.html

----------------------------------

This is political theatre to show unity in the party nothing more. It's a salve to the RINOS.

This is political theatre to show unity in the party nothing more. It's a salve to the RINOS.

I hope you're right, and I hope Romney disapears into whateverland soon. Rinos are why Trump is there - root them all out.

This is political theatre to show unity in the party nothing more.

Trump doesn't work like that. He makes the calls. He can pick whoever he wants for the jobs, whoever he thinks will do the best job FOR HIM.

FLASHBACK: CitiGroup Chose Obama's Cabinet

The Biggest Bombshell from Podesta’s Emails: Citigroup Chose Obama’s 2008 Cabinet

https://www.reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/co...destas_emails/

Rinos are why Trump is there - root them all out.

No, getting the job done right, that is why Trump is there. I don't have a problem with Romney being Sec State - he will follow Trump's orders, and maybe soothe some feathers for more hardliner hires.

Trump confirms he is considering Mattis for U.S. defense post

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President-elect Donald Trump said on Sunday he is considering retired General James Mattis for U.S. defense secretary, a day after meeting with him in New Jersey.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-confirms-considering-mattis-u-defense-post-141050860.html

-----------------------

Mad Dog Mattis! A Marine's Marine.

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I’ll kill you all.”

“The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some ******** in the world that just need to be shot.”

“You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn’t wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain’t got no manhood left anyway. So it’s a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it’s quite fun to fight them, you know. It’s a hell of a hoot. It’s fun to shoot some people. I’ll be right up there with you. I like brawling.”

“I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years.”

proxy.jpg

No, getting the job done right, that is why Trump is there.]

Rinos can't get the job done. They just sit back and let the libs do what they want.

It's a New World Order, and Trump's in charge. They will do whatever Trump asks, or be replaced. Do you know anything about him?

Self-draining swamp!

Sessions pick as AG could spark exodus from civil rights division

Donald Trump’s decision to nominate Sen. Jeff Sessions as attorney general is being met with alarm at the Justice Department’s civil rights division and could trigger an exodus there, former officials said .

Longtime lawyers in the unit that enforces voting rights laws, conducts investigations into alleged police abuses and prosecutes hate crimes were already on edge about what Trump’s victory would mean for their mission, but the selection of Sessions pushed those fears to another level, former officials said.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/...y-general-civil-rights-division-exodus-231646

^^^ Good ^^^

I agree. It's great. They are doing the country a huge disservice and need to go. The sooner the better.