• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump should get an A for the eccomomy.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Since mainstream media won't report it, I will.

The economy under trump is doing very well.

Let's examine. Unemployment is down to 4.4%, the lowest amount in nearly two decades.

The Stock market went from 18,759 since Election night in November to 22,467 currently. a 19% increase

And the GDP is no over 3% and climbing.

Just imagine how much better off USA business will be if their tax rate is lower to compete with international business, and the USA consumers' have more money in their pockets to spend because they are overtaxed.

Trump hasn't done anything on the economy, the Obama economy has been allowed to continue.

Trump hasn't done anything on the economy, the Obama economy has been allowed to continue.

WRONG! His platform of change alone has energized many in business.

He's doing better than Obama did in any of his 32 business quarters!

You must be taking about the Obama that more than doubled our debt to $20 trillion and we have nothing to show for it except giving weapons to our enemies.

You must be taking about the Obama that more than doubled our debt to $20 trillion and we have nothing to show for it except giving weapons to our enemies.

If the debt is a problem for you, why in the hell would you support massive tax cuts?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...-good-economy/ar-AAsMwqw?li=BBnbfcN&ocid=iehp

This sums up nicely the credit for the economy. I agree with them, you can't really know a Presidents effect until at least 3 years in.
Most of the debt racked up under Obama resulted from the Bush tax cuts and the financial crisis, both of which took place
before Obama took office.
If the debt is a problem for you, why in the hell would you support massive tax cuts?

Typical Liberal misunderstanding of tax cuts. Tax cuts result in MORE revenue coming to the government from increased economic activity.

Laffer_Curve.jpg

Note that after the Reagan tax cuts in 1983 and 1986, tax revenue to the government in 1990 was more than double what it was in 1980.

Last edited:

Let's not forget freeing up billions for Iran.

1 ) When more people are working, more taxes are paid.

2 ) We spend a little less. Only liberal fat cat types want more taxes. How's that working out in Chicago and LA / California? And even NY? Notice how the deep blue states tax the most and are in the worst financial shape?

If the people protesting in the streets took a day off they might see that there lots of changes and even their useless ***** can get a job. Maybe street sweeper. they'll still be in the streets where their happiest.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Steeler Nation mobile app

So let me get this straight. Anything negative during Obama's tenure is due to Bush. Anything positive in Trump's tenure is due to Obama. Got it.

1 ) When more people are working, more taxes are paid.

2 ) We spend a little less. Only liberal fat cat types want more taxes. How's that working out in Chicago and LA / California? And even NY? Notice how the deep blue states tax the most and are in the worst financial shape?

This is a fun toy to play with. Click anywhere on a blue state.

https://www.forbes.com/special-report/2011/migration.html

So let me get this straight. Anything negative during Obama's tenure is due to Bush. Anything positive in Trump's tenure is due to Obama. Got it.
First Black President. He can do nothing wrong.

Personally I would like to see massive budget cuts to go along with them. We need to cut every item in the budget by 40% if we are ever going to pay the debt down.