• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump Signs Three Executive Orders To Crush Crime, Drug Cartels

Spike

Reaction score
As President Trump swears in Senator Jeff Sessions as Attorney General, Reuters reports he is signing three executive actions today, including targeting drug cartels and crimes against law enforcement.

"These dangerous times require a determined attorney general," Trump said at an Oval Office ceremony for Sessions, who said rising crime is a "dangerous, permanent trend" in the United States and also promised to "end this lawlessness" of illegal immigration.

20170209_exec.jpg

President Trump signs three directives today, including one that will direct DHS and DOJ to “break the back of criminal cartels.” Trump also signs DOJ directive aimed at stopping violent crime, and another DOJ directive to implement a plan to stop crime and violence against police.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-09/trump-signs-three-executive-orders-crush-crime-drug-cartels

----------------------

Obama's boys won't be happy to hear this

barack-obama-illegal-gang-member.jpg

Another day of winning

Trump: 'Phenomenal' Tax Cut Package Coming in 2-3 Weeks

Speaking to airline executives at the White House, Trump empathized with the burdensome regulatory climate the industry is operating under, and promised to begin making reforms.

"We want to help you realize these goals by rolling back burdensome regulations, and you people are regulated probably as much as almost anybody," Trump said. "We have a regulatory morass that's a disaster." He also promised a round of tax cuts.

"Lowering the overall tax burden on American business is big league, that’s coming along very well," Trump said. "We’re way ahead of schedule, I believe. And we’re going to be announcing something -- I would say over the next two or three weeks -- that will be phenomenal."

https://news.grabien.com/story-trump-drudge-phenomenal-tax-cut-package-coming-2-3-weeks

---------------------

Donald Trump: ‘The Wall Is Getting Designed Right Now’

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/08/donald-trump-wall-getting-designed-right-now/amp/

Stopping crime and drug cartels is racist.

I have a nephew interested in going into law enforcement but the recent anarchy that led to all the animosity towards police officers has him thinking twice. Hopefully this and a minset change towards law and order from the top will help. I know the media will do all it can to fight it. They make more money during turbulent times.

We'll be in deep **** without good hardworking cops and after the past few years, I doubt many young recruits are stepping up.

Take a minute to thank a cop you see out there doing his/her job

I have a nephew interested in going into law enforcement but the recent anarchy that led to all the animosity towards police officers has him thinking twice. Hopefully this and a minset change towards law and order from the top will help. I know the media will do all it can to fight it. They make more money during turbulent times.

We'll be in deep **** without good hardworking cops and after the past few years, I doubt many young recruits are stepping up.

Take a minute to thank a cop you see out there doing his/her job

My cousin is a rookie cop up in Richmond Virginia. He seems to really love his job. I've also trained a few retired cops who just would not want to go back with things the way they are right now. I really think it depends on demographics. I couldn't fathom Chicago being much fun to police. Tough job,but someone has to do it or we have worthless laws and chaos.

Reactions: MTC
https://www.statista.com/statistics/191219/reported-violent-crime-rate-in-the-usa-since-1990/

More fake news. According to the FBI violent crime in the US has been dramatically dropping since 1990.

If Trump has a republican Congress and Senate why isn't he legislating rather than executive ordering?.

after 8 years of EOs being forced down the public's throat like some nubile college chick on a casting couch, WHY THE **** are you just NOW asking about the legislation process????

WOW..They are gonna love to hear that news in Chicago and Detroit and Philly and...and ... and

Every major city across the USA. Albuquerque would benefit greatly from this. A lot of gangs and southern cal transplants who come here to deal cause abq and nm are lenient on laws

I guess the increase of state troopers, deputy sheriffs and other law enforcement officials who went home in body bags the past few years is fake as well. Hmmmm my neighbor will be so pleased to hear her husband is OK.

I guess the increase of state troopers, deputy sheriffs and other law enforcement officials who went home in body bags the past few years is fake as well. Hmmmm my neighbor will be so pleased to hear her husband is OK.

Sad..... :(

Cops deserve better recognition. They see and go through a lot

They definitely do. I had not really thought about it until I heard some of the stories my nephew had while he was on an internship. And when our neighbor did not come home.

My uncle was a county cop in his small town of Belen, Nm. He's seen a few things. A baby shot up on heroine, a couple dead bodies, he's been on a few chases. Stressed him out so bad he developed drinking and bells palsy(sp?). He retired last year. He's doing fine now, but cop life is very underpaid and stressful

My uncle was a county cop in his small town of Belen, Nm. He's seen a few things. A baby shot up on heroine, a couple dead bodies, he's been on a few chases. Stressed him out so bad he developed drinking and bells palsy(sp?). He retired last year. He's doing fine now, but cop life is very underpaid and stressful

I have a friend whose husband was LEO in WI for many many years. Seems like a pretty mild area. However, the things he saw really messed him up to the point that he has PTSD symptoms. He may have had some LEO experience in larger areas, too, though.

Reactions: MTC
https://www.statista.com/statistics/191219/reported-violent-crime-rate-in-the-usa-since-1990/

More fake news. According to the FBI violent crime in the US has been dramatically dropping since 1990.

If Trump has a republican Congress and Senate why isn't he legislating rather than executive ordering?.

Well you see he is ordering those departments to enforce the laws that are on the books. You see you don't need legislation for that you just need the departments of the executive branch to do their jobs.

As President Trump swears in Senator Jeff Sessions as Attorney General, Reuters reports he is signing three executive actions today, including targeting drug cartels and crimes against law enforcement.

"These dangerous times require a determined attorney general," Trump said at an Oval Office ceremony for Sessions, who said rising crime is a "dangerous, permanent trend" in the United States and also promised to "end this lawlessness" of illegal immigration.

20170209_exec.jpg

President Trump signs three directives today, including one that will direct DHS and DOJ to “break the back of criminal cartels.” Trump also signs DOJ directive aimed at stopping violent crime, and another DOJ directive to implement a plan to stop crime and violence against police.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-09/trump-signs-three-executive-orders-crush-crime-drug-cartels

----------------------

Obama's boys won't be happy to hear this

barack-obama-illegal-gang-member.jpg

Who knew crime was such an easy problem to solve with just the swipe of a pen...genius.....and no one before thought of it..damn....this guy is different.

Next maybe he can work on that domestic terrorism thing so there are no more Bowling Green massacres. Maybe he can sign that one with invisible ink..........

Who knew crime was such an easy problem to solve with just the swipe of a pen...genius.....and no one before thought of it..damn....this guy is different.

Next maybe he can work on that domestic terrorism thing so there are no more Bowling Green massacres. Maybe he can sign that one with invisible ink..........

This is the beginning. The first step. Declare war.

Declare war on single motherhood....the real cause of crime.

In the meantime, if Rohm's homeboys in Chicago want to keep killing each other....well......thank you President Obama.

I have a friend whose husband was LEO in WI for many many years. Seems like a pretty mild area. However, the things he saw really messed him up to the point that he has PTSD symptoms. He may have had some LEO experience in larger areas, too, though.

Yep, same here in Phoenix. The son of a good friend became a Phoenix cop and only lasted a few years because of the stuff he saw on a daily basis.
Decided to become a fire fighter instead. He still has stories, just not as horrible as being a cop.

And 21, I'm wondering what the color of the sky is where you are? How can you possibly not want crime problems solved? Or ignoring the human sacrifices it has caused.

Homicide investigation must be a horrid thing to do in a large city with a lot of murders. Seeing brutality on children would make it hard to sleep at night.

Well you see he is ordering those departments to enforce the laws that are on the books. You see you don't need legislation for that you just need the departments of the executive branch to do their jobs.

That would be racist. You know blacks and immigrants can't obey laws. It's their culture, you can't judge them. If they break laws then the laws need to be changed.