• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump supporters want respect

Trump supporters want respect
And your wife would like you to come home and just eat the God damned meal she cooked for you without you scattering it all across the front lawn, screaming at the sky, "I'm not falling for that old trick!" just once in your ****** up life.

You haven't eaten that chit sandwich yet, katsung?

And pity-soaked crying and whining? That's rich. There's been nothing but that out of the left since Trump took office.

LOL

Is there anything that drives the Left more insane than a black guy wearing a MAGA hat ?

1528769984311.png

DfdcGxzVAAAt80T.jpg:large

Is there anything that drives the Left more insane than a black guy wearing a MAGA hat ?
No. Only a black guy who is normally incoherent talking sense for a change and pointing out that Bomma did nothing in 8 years.

Says the nutjob who posts endless nonsense about the feds,his wife, weather machines and just the stupidest **** imaginable. The funny part is you actually take time to write that bullshit.

This America supporter just wants great things for his country and for the future of my children. Not this leftist state run everything from birth to death horseshit they're trying in vain to implement. They kick and scream endlessly like a bunch of children throwing a tantrum because they got locked out of their safe place.

Guy from electric company back again, checking meter. Or so he says. Meter in back of house, but he spends a lot of time in bedroom. Hah, he is spy. Caught him. Wife said she had things to do, but car still in driveway.

Electric company guy's car also in driveway. Car says it runs on propane gas. Wish my car ran on gas. I could cover 300 miles with the residuals from last night's leftover surprise. Mrs. Katsung have many gifts. Cooking not one of them.

Wish guy from electric company could fix filter on swimming pool. Nobody swimming ... because pool drained. Not because of Baby Ruth. Because of filter. And lack of fence. County tell me cannot have pool without a fence. No idea why. I enjoyed spending time with the kids. Police remind me of restraining order. Told police I thought it was more of a restraining suggestion. Police not laugh.

Car towed again. Parked in handicap spot. Brilliant new strategy. Car gets low on gas, gas prices high, get car towed. Tow yard just 1 mile from house. Suckers are doing the heavy lifting for me. Share strategy with tow truck driver. He ask, "How dumb are you?" Tell him unknown. Tried to take Mensa test. Got lost on way to testing site. Filled out IQ test on phone. While driving. Police stop me, take phone. Must have scored high, as police officer refers to me as "genius." Not sure why officer uses hands to signal with two fingers as he calls me "genius." Officer must be using secret police language to communicate with partner, who laughs at comment. Stupid police ... phone IQ test apparently indicates I am genius.

No phone because of stop. And ticket. And no car because low on gas, so I tell officer to tow the damn thing. Probably not a good idea. Borrowed car from brother-in-law. He will be very angry - until I explain brilliant "towing cheaper than gas" strategy. He will then recant all negative comments he say about me. One time, said I was too stupid to reproduce, and I point out his sister and I have 2 kids. He say, "So? I said YOU can't reproduce." Dumb brother-in-law apparently not know how mating works.

I pull out picture of kids. Brother-in-law tell me, "Yeah, some guys should have learned to pull out." Out of what, I ask? Brother-in-law shake head, tell me I owe him $297 and a tow job. Or something like that. Not sure why I would owe tow job if paying for tow job. Brother-in-law explain that I need to pay for tow job because too stupid and ugly for free tow job. Tell him saved more than $40 on gasoline. What about that? Brother-in-law asks what my medical deductible is. I laugh - I am on Obamacare and thus have no medical insurance!!

Long day. Not because of tow job or brother-in-law. Got thrown off bus on way home. Left wallet in car. Not my car, at tow yard, or brother-in-law's car, also at tow yard. Left in wife's car yesterday. Searching car for clues. Found two used rubbers. Memory must be fading, internet IQ test be damned, as I don't remember using on wife. Interesting. Any way, bus driver refuses to take my word that I have bus pass. Stupid driver - I don't have bus pass!! Hah, fooled that idiot. Well, tried to I guess, as she threw me off bus.

Worried about gas leak. Tell neighbor about worry. He asks, "Why worried?" Answer, "Depends." He say, "depends on what?" I explain, "No, Depends. Not sure of leak-proof fit and having issues with sharting."

Still nobody swimming. No surprise as no water in pool. Pool filter not working. Restraining order still in effect. Electric company guy's car gone. Finally. Wife home, ask her when she came. She say, "three times, the last one about 10 minutes ago." Funny wife. Stay tuned for July/August update.

Holy **** :applouse:

Trump supporters want wins!

CNN HEADLINE NEWS

REPUBLICANS CRITICIZE TRUMP AT THEIR OWN PERIL

Anti-Trumper Mark Sanford LOSES in S.C. primary

PRO-CONFEDERATE Corey Stewart WINS in Va. GOP Primary

Get on that TRUMP TRAIN!

4 more years!

4 more years!

4 more years!

CTzFpYJWUAAHLbp.jpg

in other news

ADMITTED WIFE BEATER WINS DEMOCRAT PRIMARY IN S.C.

I'd settle for being able to voice my opinion without being vilified, threatened or demeaned. I know that I'm asking for a lot from these fascists.

I'd settle for being able to voice my opinion without being vilified, threatened or demeaned. I know that I'm asking for a lot from these fascists.

or shot?

CNN Fails to Mention GOP Baseball Shooter was Trump-hating Bernie Sanders Supporter

Rhetorical question: if a Hillary-hating Trump supporter had shot and almost killed a Dem congressman, do you think CNN would have mentioned that fact on the one-year anniversary of the event?

But in its five-plus minute segment this morning on the first anniversary of a shooting at a Republican practice baseball game in which GOP congressman Steve Scalise was shot and almost killed, CNN failed to even name the shooter, James T. Hodgkinson, and never mentioned that he was a Trump-hating Bernie Sanders supporter. The only reference to Hodginkson was CNN reporter Phil Mattingly speaking of a “lone gunman.”

http://finkelblogger.com/2018/06/14...er-was-trump-hating-bernie-sanders-supporter/

or shot?

CNN Fails to Mention GOP Baseball Shooter was Trump-hating Bernie Sanders Supporter

Rhetorical question: if a Hillary-hating Trump supporter had shot and almost killed a Dem congressman, do you think CNN would have mentioned that fact on the one-year anniversary of the event?

But in its five-plus minute segment this morning on the first anniversary of a shooting at a Republican practice baseball game in which GOP congressman Steve Scalise was shot and almost killed, CNN failed to even name the shooter, James T. Hodgkinson, and never mentioned that he was a Trump-hating Bernie Sanders supporter. The only reference to Hodginkson was CNN reporter Phil Mattingly speaking of a “lone gunman.”

http://finkelblogger.com/2018/06/14...er-was-trump-hating-bernie-sanders-supporter/

CNN is sooooo bad. It's disgusting. When did they become America-hating traitors?

CNN is sooooo bad. It's disgusting. When did they become America-hating traitors?

They were always Leftys but their choo-choo went around the bend after the hated W. Boosh won Florida in 2000 and stole the White House from the rightful heir Algore.

Speaking of Lefties...guess who has now come out of the closet, not that they were ever all that sneaky about it but at least now they are openly backing the far left instead of pretending to be neutral

The Final Nail in the ACLU's Coffin.
https://www.newsmax.com/alandershow...mail_uid=6ed41b22-6066-40b9-83f4-fc36909e7ec4

The Director of the American Civil Liberties Union has now acknowledged what should have been obvious to everybody over the past several years: that the A.C.L.U. is no longer a neutral defender of everyone’s civil liberties; it has morphed into a hyper-partisan, hard-left political advocacy group. The final nail in its coffin was the announcement that for the first time in its history the ACLU would become involved in partisan electoral politics, supporting candidates, referenda, and other agenda-driven political goals.

The headline in the June 8, 2018, edition of the New Yorker tells it all: “The ACLU is getting involved in elections – and reinventing itself for the Trump Era.”

The article continues:

In this midterm year, however, as progressive groups have mushroomed and grown more active, and as liberal billionaires such as Howard Schultz and Tom Steyer have begun to imagine themselves as political heroes and eye Presidential runs, the A.C.L.U., itself newly flush, has begun to move in step with the times. For the first time in its history, the A.C.L.U. is taking an active role in elections. The group has plans to spend more than twenty-five million dollars on races and ballot initiatives by Election Day, in November.

Since its establishment nearly 100 years ago, the ACLU has been, in the words of The New Yorker, “Fastidiously nonpartisan, so prudish about any alliance with any political power that its leadership, in the 1980’s and 90’s, declined even to give awards to likeminded legislators for fear that it might give the wrong impression.” I know, because I served on its National Board in the early days of my own career. In those days, the Board consisted of individuals who were deeply committed to core civil liberties, especially freedom of speech, opposition to prosecutorial overreach, and political equality. Its Board members included Republicans and Democrats, conservatives and liberals, right wingers and left wingers — all of whom supported neutral civil liberties. The key test in those days was what I have come to call “The shoe on the other foot test”: would you vote the same way if the shoe were on the other foot, that is if the party labels were switched? Today the ACLU wears only one shoe and it is on its left foot. Its color is blue. And the only dispute is whether it supports the progressive wing of the Democratic Party or its more centrist wing. There is little doubt that most Board members today support the progressive wing, though some think that even that wing is not sufficiently left. There is no longer any room in the ACLU for true conservatives who are deeply committed to neutral civil liberties. The litmus test is support for hard-left policies.

what-does-the-aclu-do-rt-popuiarvideos-what-does-the-27856309.png
acluvstinytim.jpg

ACLU-ANTI-TRUMP-01.jpg

Trump earned a standing ovation for a disrespect of him.

Robert De Niro says “F**k Trump” at Tony Awards
The Radio City Music Hall crowd roared and gave De Niro a standing ovation Sunday night

RACHEL LEAH JUNE 11, 2018

bert De Niro was called upon to introduce Bruce Springsteen's musical performance at the 72nd Tony Awards Sunday night, but it was his introduction that was one of the award show's most memorable moments.

"I’m going to say one thing: F**k Trump," De Niro said, full-throated and with bass and bite.

The audience erupted into roars, and the actor pumped his fists in the air. De Niro paused and waited for the applause and cheers to die down so his next words could be heard unequivocally: "It’s no longer down with Trump. It’s f**k Trump."

The crowd at Radio City Music Hall in New York City gave De Niro a sustained, standing ovation for his word choice and political statement, while CBS successfully bleeped out the expletive for the live telecast. In fact, after the show, many viewers watching from home wondered which profanity he used, twice.

But social media cleared it up:

https://www.salon.com/2018/06/11/robert-de-niro-says-fk-trump-at-tony-awards/

https://youtu.be/DVWxQvlgRrM

Last edited: