• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump's taxes and the hypocrisy of the left.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
By now most of us know that Trump paid over 38 million in taxes a few years back. His tax rate was much higher than Bernie Sanders or Barack Obama's.

Now, if we can only see Obama's college transcripts and articles of work.

Quit being racist.

My feeling is that Obama claimed Kenyan citizenship on his college records in order to gain advantages of being a foreign student. His transcripts would have revealed a history of fraud and cheating, not to mention the validity of his US citizenship.I believe he was born in this country, just claimed other citizenship when it helped his cause.

From a book promo........

bookbio.jpg

My feeling is that Obama claimed Kenyan citizenship on his college records in order to gain advantages of being a foreign student. His transcripts would have revealed a history of fraud and cheating, not to mention the validity of his US citizenship.I believe he was born in this country, just claimed other citizenship when it helped his cause.

From a book promo........

bookbio.jpg

That theory has crossed my mind as well, but then you have this from a Kenyan newspaper....

KenyanBornObama.jpg

Obamas past remains a mystery. Don't know if we'll ever learn the truth.

That's why I assume he never released his grades. He started out at Occidental College and then transferred to Columbia for his last 2 years. Then he took time off to community organize and finally went to Harvard Law. He graduated HS in 79 and didn't graduate Harvard until 91.

I figure he got into Columbia by claiming he was from Kenya because he knew that would lower the admission standard.

Why not go immediately to Harvard? My guess is his grades weren't very good at Columbia. So he works as an agitator for a few years and catches the eye of some influential fellow travelers who see his potential as a politician so they greasse the wheels to get him into Harvard, again claiming being Kenyan so that he can be accepted based on "alternative" standards.

I would not be surprised if he doesn't even have real grades from Harvard, just some kind of pass/fail system that is made available to foreign students.

They also made him head of the law review despite never publisihing any serious legal papers.

He just got a book deal for yeat another book on his life. I wonder who will write this one for him?

This guy is the king of being in the right place at the right time. He's like the black Forest Gump. Only instead of being a good athlete, he's a good public speaker.

All you need is to be a great speaker, when others are really running the show.

If Soros backed the Clintons, and it wasn't the Koch brothers or the Russians, who ran the Bomma bank?

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

I'm pretty sure Soros backed B-Rock too. Soros is like an octopuss with tentacles everywhere. You don't get to billionaire status without being able to hedge your bets and contingency plan.

That theory has crossed my mind as well, but then you have this from a Kenyan newspaper....

KenyanBornObama.jpg

Obamas past remains a mystery. Don't know if we'll ever learn the truth.

Another odd thing is the brith certificate shown had a certification number that was estimated to be issued 2 weeks before his listed birthday.

Obama once said he's two weeks from his 50th birthday, when in fact it was 4 weeks on his birth certificate. Who forgets their birthday?

Last edited:
If Soros backed the Clintons, and it wasn't the Koch brothers or the Russians, who ran the Bomma bank?

Soros and Soros-funded groups did back the Clintons in more recent years, although going back to the late 80's- early 90's they were funded mostly by the Chinese. Libs who want to bag on Trump about the Russians, when there is no evidence of anything going on, but don't know who John Juang, Charlie Trie, the Riady family, and the Worthen Bank of Little Rock are, aren't informed enough to comment about anything.

I said years ago that this whole mess was Jack Ryan's fault because he couldn't keep his pants up. What kind of stupid mofo goes to sex clubs when he's already married to Jackie Ryan? JFC.