• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tucker interview of Vince Everett Ellison - pretty remarkable

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The interview is quite long but 100% worth a listen.

Remarkable information about MLK, black leaders, menthol cigarettes, affirmative action and DEI. The man is incredibly smart and quick-witted and backs up everything he says.

I watched some of this. One thing he said (out of many) that struck me was when he said the stuff with Trump “is a shot across the bow to see how we respond.” Exactly.

We haven’t responded. Many feel like this nonsense can be corrected at the ballot box. I think we are well beyond that. There is a groundswell of support for Trump from nearly every demographic from every walk of life. In some small way, I almost feel like in a fair election he cannot lose. Yet I am nearly certain he will not win. They aren’t going to allow it.

I watched some of this. One thing he said (out of many) that struck me was when he said the stuff with Trump “is a shot across the bow to see how we respond.” Exactly.

We haven’t responded. Many feel like this nonsense can be corrected at the ballot box. I think we are well beyond that. There is a groundswell of support for Trump from nearly every demographic from every walk of life. In some small way, I almost feel like in a fair election he cannot lose. Yet I am nearly certain he will not win. They aren’t going to allow it.
100%

The interview is quite long but 100% worth a listen.

Remarkable information about MLK, black leaders, menthol cigarettes, affirmative action and DEI. The man is incredibly smart and quick-witted and backs up everything he says.
I finally got a chance to sit down and watch the entire thing. It was well worth the time. Some of it was extremely eye opening and educational. The rest of it reaffirmed things.

I said after the"long night of non-counting" where Biden gained ground in virtually every battleground state that our system of government was dead.

We're all just living in denial until **** gets personal enough for us to act.

I said after the"long night of non-counting" where Biden gained ground in virtually every battleground state that our system of government was dead.

We're all just living in denial until **** gets personal enough for us to act.

I'm with you on this. This November is looking rather scary.

They'll continue saying "it's close, when EVERY POLL says otherwise. And I PROMISE that a good 10 to 15% of people polled won't say they support Trump because it would literally invite negative consequences into their work & personal life.

That means Trump is likely 10 to 20% ahead in all those states.

But they'll keep telling us" it's close!"

And on election Day things are going to shut down again, and Dimensia Boy's going to get 102 million votes.

Cuz Republicans haven't done f*** all to stop it. Because they're f****** treacherous, do nothing pieces of s***.

And on election Day things are going to shut down again, and Dimensia Boy's going to get 102 million votes.
I agree with you on all that except for things getting shut down late on election night. I believe they perfected their scheme so as to make the steal more seamless.
But, for the life of me I don't know why they would even try to hide their antics. The Demonrats could come right out and tell the American people, "Look, we're not letting Trump be president. So, F-off with your votes." And we woud just stand there and kick rocks, make angry posts, make memes and declare the CWII is coming soon. Then order a pizza, wings and order up a Netflix movie.

They'll continue saying "it's close, when EVERY POLL says otherwise. And I PROMISE that a good 10 to 15% of people polled won't say they support Trump because it would literally invite negative consequences into their work & personal life.

That means Trump is likely 10 to 20% ahead in all those states.

But they'll keep telling us" it's close!"

Cuz Republicans haven't done f*** all to stop it. Because they're f****** treacherous, do nothing pieces of s***.

The conservatives are greatly outnumbered. It's impossible to accomplish anything other than bitching about things they have zero chance of fixing.

When they make a stand to hold up all of the money, they get trampled on for grandstanding.

Pedo Pete should have voting numbers not even remotely close as that bs 81 million last time.

If he does,then you know we've been had,again.

I agree with you on all that except for things getting shut down late on election night. I believe they perfected their scheme so as to make the steal more seamless.
But, for the life of me I don't know why they would even try to hide their antics. The Demonrats could come right out and tell the American people, "Look, we're not letting Trump be president. So, F-off with your votes." And we woud just stand there and kick rocks, make angry posts, make memes and declare the CWII is coming soon. Then order a pizza, wings and order up a Netflix movie.
Like I said earlier, and Sarge has lamented for years. People won't do a darn thing until **** gets REAL personal for them.

And the lefties are too smart to do anything that will significantly effect a large part of the population all at once.

Instead they'll target small demographics for big stuff and larger groups for small, incremental change.

And we'll happily sit in that slowly heating water.

Betcha there's another shortage on ammo coming up.

If anyone thinks Trump will be allowed in office after he is robbed of his next win, you're on crack.

I hate my tinfoil hat, but it keeps showing up there.

Most secure election ever! Except for, you know:
  • Mail-in ballots without signature checks in Arizona
  • Mysterious, undocumented "plumbing leak" in Georgia
  • Ballots pulled from under a table and counted after poll watchers sent home in Georgia
  • Ballots fed multiple times through vote tabulators in Georgia
  • Thousands of ballots showing up at 3:00 a.m. in Michigan
  • Illegal voting bins in Wisconsin
  • Tens of thousands of ballots mysteriously trucked from New York to Pennsylvania
  • Republican poll watchers not allowed to see vote processing in Michigan
  • Poll workers putting cardboard over windows to prevent citizens from watching the count in Detroit based on the demonstrably fraudulent claim that people were "videotaping the ballots to get information from the ballot." Uhh, the ballots have no information other than the candidates who received votes - aren't we supposed to see that? Yeah, we are.
Other than that, most secure election ever!

• Ballots pulled from under a table and counted after poll watchers sent home in Georgia
  • Tens of thousands of ballots mysteriously trucked from New York to Pennsylvania
  • Poll workers putting cardboard over windows to prevent citizens from watching the count in Detroit based on the demonstrably fraudulent claim that people were "videotaping the ballots to get information from the ballot." Uhh, the ballots have no information other than the candidates who received votes - aren't we supposed to see that? Yeah, we are.
Because of all the shenanigans in 2020's election, I just cant see all of those scenarios happening again this time.......or at least I hope not.

With that being said...I think if Biden wins again...it will be fair and square.....
:scared1:

Maybe it was the most secure election ever. Maybe, before it was possible to track these cheaters, the stealing was way more abusive and rampant.