• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tulsa hospital shooting…

Buster

Reaction score
Was watching the local news last night when they broke this news around 6:30. Already reporting that the gunman was dead. Turned to CNN because naturally they would be all over another mass shooting. Watched for an hour or so. Barely mentioned.
Turn on Headline news this morning. It was the second story…just a brief mention…not a lot of details. Not nearly as important as the Johnny Depp Amber Heard debacle.
Seemed like something was up. When I found this link, it confirmed my suspicions. You have to be blind to see why this wasn’t big news.

And this managed to go unnoticed by the media too…

It doesn't fit a narrative because the guy was black. I'm not trying to spread any conspiracy theories here, but ask yourself why does the MSM want to see white people disarmed?

I don't watch any news. Every thing I need to know is spoken about here.
The MTC News channel is geared toward the younger crowd. It's meh but with a self-aggrandizing edge. I prefer the SteelChip News channel. Viewers will still be headed to their demise but get a few laughs from the comical satire of the ruling class.

[Mass shooting occurs. Media checks race of shooter, and if appropriate race of victim]

White shooter, black victims:

giphy.gif

White shooter, white victims:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Black shooter, black victims (most common occurrence in America BY FAR):

200.gif

Black shooter, white victims (the most common interracial murder in America BY FAR):

ceXjVFs.gif

Where is Al Sharpton when this black on black crime happens?

Where he always is..busy trying to figure out how white people made it happen.

And that isn't as far fetched as it sounds.