• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

TV coverage map……….. HellA YEAH.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh YES baby, I get the game on Paramont+ CBS Live.

Pumped and excited to see our O’Canada-LESS STEELERS live.

Hope many here can watch live as well.!!!!

Not sure on Menu (due to thanksgiving left overs)….. will keep yaz posted though

Salute the nation

Damn jagoffs are playing at the same time down here,so I'll be watching on my phone again.

Damn jagoffs are playing at the same time down here,so I'll be watching on my phone again.

Dang, sorry.

I don’t have cable TV at all, I only have Paramount + with CBS live (About $10.00 a month) I chose not to pay any cable and just went to streaming. My company has Amazon Prime so I get to tap Prime TV, My daughter pays for 4-password HULU and has given me one to use. I also have Samsung TV which is a free service through Samsung TV and has about 164 channels so I’m covered and can ALWAYS find something to watc h when the need arises.

I am more an outdoor “BUSY” person but still nice to GET a STEELERS Game.

2- Thursday night Prime
3- CBS currently (4th on Sunday)
2- YouTube (I don’t know how as I don’t pay for YouTube, but they were on and I watched them. Started from mid 1st qtr)
SO, 7 games and the rest is 1st qtr/ 2nd qtr / 3rd qtr / 4th qtr / on YouTube that are about 6-8mins highlites per quarter

My NUT-SHELL.!!!

Salute the nation

I have to work as well it will be my 23rd day in a row. I have 2 staff off for surgery, 1 out with the flu ( which is 7 days according to company policy), 1 out with Covid, one retired, and one quit a couple weeks ago. This week has been myself, one other housekeeper, and my maint assistant. This weekend it will only be myself to do hsk, maint, and laundry for the whole building.

I have to work as well it will be my 23rd day in a row. I have 2 staff off for surgery, 1 out with the flu ( which is 7 days according to company policy), 1 out with Covid, one retired, and one quit a couple weeks ago. This week has been myself, one other housekeeper, and my maint assistant. This weekend it will only be myself to do hsk, maint, and laundry for the whole building.

Strength and perseverance my friend. I’m self employed and one thing we don’t ever seem to get is an actual full day off. Employees do, but I don’t. All good here and hope the best for you.

Salute the nation

Working today to log an extra 8 hours for cushion for Germany in March. I will still eat later so no biggie. Plus it is time and a half for working on the holiday. I will throw that extra towards the prediction grand prize. So works out well...