• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

TV coverage…………. NOT in my HOUSE !!!!

Note to self: never try JMM's chilli - might include mystery meat ...

Don't worry, he ONLY uses seasoned fresh killed, never the skin (uses that for pork Rhyne type chips, and the pulverized part is his go to.... due to pre-tenderized .

Salute the nation

Don't worry, he ONLY uses seasoned fresh killed, never the skin (uses that for pork Rhyne type chips, and the pulverized part is his go to.... due to pre-tenderized .

Salute the nation
Only organic road kill in our kitchen.

I haven't checked to see if it's on here,the jagoffs are playing mon night, so there's a chance.

I get local stations out of DC even though I am in conservative Western MD. Only spot in the region that doesn’t get the game.

I don't get it where I live, but I've had no problems finding a stream for pretty much any NFL game.

Rumor has it Pit vs Az is going to be the youtube TV select game. I was able to watch the game one week when local broadcast was a different game. Might just get lucky.

I don't get it where I live, but I've had no problems finding a stream for pretty much any NFL game.
For some reason, I can never seem to find these unicorns. Must be my very limited skills when it comes to that. Us old guys could use some help from you whippersnappers.

For some reason, I can never seem to find these unicorns. Must be my very limited skills when it comes to that. Us old guys could use some help from you whippersnappers.
All I do is Bing or Google search NFL Streams. In my experience you'll have to click through a bunch of crap before the stream works, but it will eventually load. I can help if that info doesn't prove useful.

Back in the Burgh hunting whitetail. Apparently due to some old Quaker laws you can’t hunt on Sundays so will get local broadcast at camp tomorrow. Good thing…. Filled doe tag tonight so there might be a little celebrating going on 😉

Check your mail. Us old farts have to stick together.

Well ****, I'll get to use my Sunday ticket this week. Only the 5th time this year, glad I spent the money 🙄