• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tyler Huntley Pro Bowl QB

Tyler Huntley??? What the hell did he do to warrant a pro bowl nod? I don’t think he even threw enough passes to qualify for a ranking.
Geez!
I realize there is no game any longer thank God, but to have this guy add a pro bowl to his resume is crazy.

Tyler Huntley??? What the hell did he do to warrant a pro bowl nod? I don’t think he even threw enough passes to qualify for a ranking.
Geez!
I realize there is no game any longer thank God, but to have this guy add a pro bowl to his resume is crazy.

The guy he is replacing chose a golf tournament over the pro bowl so that goes to show how important the “Pro Bowl” is on your resume.

Salute the nation

Saying Pickett got snubbed is laughable

To be “snubbed” he must deserve to he there

Neither of those QBs has any place in an all star game given their performance from last year

But a meaningless game gonna get meaningless players
Agreed whole thing is a joke. Kenny is not a pro.bowl. let's face it he isn't on the all rookie team. And Huntley less so.

This is how relevant this schlock is. Derek Carr is a pro bowl QB. He got benched and will be looking for a new team.

What they should do is have a
Media and fan voted AFC all star team of 46 players and an NFC one then have the players vote determine the all pros… participation in the pro bowl exhibition should not be as important as being voted an all star..

Lest ye forget, Kordell was also a Pro Bowl quarterback.

What they should do is have a
Media and fan voted AFC all star team of 46 players and an NFC one then have the players vote determine the all pros… participation in the pro bowl exhibition should not be as important as being voted an all star..
I am for the players determining the all pros and canning the rest. Because the media and fans wouldn't be capable of dividing who they like from who earned it.

Lest ye forget, Kordell was also a Pro Bowl quarterback.

AND

Deservingly so, he played pretty dang good that year.

Salute the nation

Tyler Huntley Pro Bowler!!

2-3 record
75-112 67% - pretty good completion percentage
658yds passing
2TDs 3INTs
77.2 QBR

43 137yds 1TD Rushing

Kenny Pickett has better stats in all but QBR (76.7) and Completions % (63%)

Not saying Pickett's a Pro Bowler, but Huntley definitely isn't.

I am for the players determining the all pros and canning the rest. Because the media and fans wouldn't be capable of dividing who they like from who earned it.
If they’re gonna play this game they should do as you said and have a peer voting system for All pros who never play a game as part of the honor

If ya still have to have a game have a young stars games (only guys on their first contract) and have every stat be awarded a monetary value

1 k/tackle
3 k/ TFL
5 k: sack, FF
10 k/ safety, INT, FR

Do something similar for offense stats and watch these guys actually try when they can make an extra 10-30k for their efforts

I think they went down the list, called each guy below Allen and above Action Jackson's backup until someone agreed to go to the Pro Bowl.
Kinda glad Kenny had to hang up on them because he was washing his Mom's neighbor's dog.

I think they went down the list, called each guy below Allen and above Action Jackson's backup until someone agreed to go to the Pro Bowl.
Kinda glad Kenny had to hang up on them because he was washing his Mom's neighbor's dog.
Was her neighbor a hot woman?

AND

Deservingly so, he played pretty dang good that year.
Hell yeah, that 60% completion percentage and 81.7 QB rating were the highest for any season in Kordell's career when he started more than 10 games at quarterback. ;)