• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

USA to rely on Iran (yeah you read that right) to stabilize the M.E.

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...regional-stability-in-afghanistan-iraq-syria/

Feel free to give your prediction on how this will play out. My best guess is that the Iranians are salivating at the idea of being given a free pass to continue playing with Uranium. And when they fail miserably in keeping the peace in the M.E. they will say it was all Americas fault but we are keeping our nukes which are now 10x better than they were on the day ya'll decided to let us keep them. Thanks suckers!

Of course we do have our best man on the job, ol Kerry will probably outsmart them Iranians. Kind of like when we got that traitor that got multiple service members killed in Afghanistan all for the low price of several of the worlds most dangerous men in the worlds release. Oh that crafty Kerry is up to something good, I just cannot wait to see how this plays out!

*if your sarcasm meter is broken then please go to Walmart and buy a new one because that last paragraph should set it off pretty well

Everything this Administration does internationally turns to ****. This will be no exception.

I would like for someone to explain the logic behind this, considering that we are essentially throwing our Sunni and Israeli allies under the bus.