• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Veto You Fat RINO POS

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
Lanza would have never figured out that instead of a 30 round clip that he could just carry 5 (6) round guns. keep those commies up north Ed. Here in VA i can go buy a pistol with a 20 rd mag in about 20 minutes. then i can drive anywhere in the state with it loaded in my glovebox, unlocked. No permit, no classes, nada.

Last edited:

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
Love that the parent they trot out from Sandy Hook is a convicted felon.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
If the goal is to protect children then the way do it is by eliminating schools as gun free zones and allow teachers to carry in class. This is about disarming citizens not public safety.

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
seriously? no wonder he doesn't want anyone to have a gun....since he can't.

http://www.ammoland.com/2013/05/con...e-troubled-past-of-neil-heslin/#axzz2Spe3ROMA

A felon with a long rap sheet of fraud, substance abuse and reckless behavior is the poster boy for background checks and gun bans. But not in the way he thinks he is.
Connecticut Carry has released the rap sheet and troubled past of Gun Ban Lobbyist Neil Heslin in response to an article published by News Times which failed to go into any significant journalistic depth on his troubled past, and only discussed his current criminal troubles including his failure to appear in court while he was in Washington D.C. lobbying.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
What a ******* fraud that guy is. I went from not liking him to ******* hating his guts.

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Eastern PA has an opportunity to benefit greatly from the crap going on in NJ, unless they follow suit. PA could be the Texas of the region and they would kick *** and feel good about it.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
Eastern PA has an opportunity to benefit greatly from the crap going on in NJ, unless they follow suit. PA could be the Texas of the region and they would kick *** and feel good about it.

Eastern PA politics operates in pretty much the same ways as NJ. Corrupt and self serving.
The hope for PA are the central and the western parts of the state. The best thing PA could do is jettison Philadelphia, and let NJ take it.