• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Vote Democrat!

Spike

Reaction score
Candidate #1

12743520_1109176292435143_9061387815117454172_n.jp  g

Candidate #2

Looks like someone's worried about the GOP candidates once the general election rolls around. At least you have a couple more months gloating about Trump's poll numbers and how the Latinos simply adore him. And then reality will hit....so I understand your concern Spike. ;)

I'm sorry - I couldn't hear over the laughing...did you say you were voting for Candidate #1 or #2?

A vote for #1

New Hampshire Republican Party Launches Petition Supporting...Bernie Sanders

MANCHESTER, N.H. —New Hampshire's Republican Party on Monday launched an online petition urging the state Democratic Party's superdelegates to “listen to their constituents” and support New Hampshire primary winner Bernie Sanders at the party’s national convention

Sanders won the primary vote by a margin of 60 percent to 38 percent over Hillary Clinton, but he appears to be tied with Clinton in the state delegate count.

http://www.wcvb.com/politics/new-ha...e-petition-supporting-bernie-sanders/38001548

Many Democrats votes on ethnicity or gender, duped by the media that they should.

The Jewish people I know well aren't going to vote for Sanders because he's Jewish. That's what I'm hearing.

With the treatment Obama has given Isreal, I think this is very telling

Tibs:

Look, I am going to be honest here, Trump scares me. He has no experience managing a massive, trillion-dollar bureaucracy (and that's what the Federal government has become), and zero experience in foreign policy. Entrusting our military to him makes me a bit ... squeamish.

You however appear to have zero concerns that the exact same criticisms apply to Sanders ... where he also recommends increasing taxes at an astonishing rate, making us the highest-taxed country in the developed world, and where he is making idiotic, pie-in-the-sky promises ("Free college!! Free medical care!!") that no person can possibly believe or support.

Response?

Response?
I don't have any real issues with Bernie when it comes to his economic plan. It's liberal, it's progressive, it seeks to bring some balance to a system that's spun out of control. I share his ideas on many domestic issues. I doubt he'll be able to do everything he wants to do, but I do believe he's got a plan to offset whatever new spending his proposals entail:

main-qimg-0a4645b279ee40dc15a93912af03542a

My concern with Bernie, as I've written before, has to do with his lack of foreign policy experience. Basically the question wether he's fit to be commander in chief. On that end, I suspect he'll stack his cabinet, and possibly his VP, with vested, experienced advisors with a strong military and foreign policy background.

The whole free College and free healthcare is a bunch of bullshit, we could fix both issues without really even trying.

Free College - This is being touted as patriotic because an educated population benefits us all. What about all those that will go to college and incur costs while not applying themselves and eventually quit? Wouldn't it be better to put our money into a system that allows for a return on our taxpayer investment? Here is my plan.

If you want a free education these are the steps.
-Graduate from High School with at least a 2.0 GPA
-Enroll in a Local Junior College or Vo-Tech Program, and graduate in a 2 year program w/ a 3.0 GPA
-Enroll in your State College to complete your 4 year degree and graduate with a 3.0 GPA
if you can only Graduate with a 2.0 GPA then you will get re-reimbursed at a 50% rate. Drop out or don't graduate with a 2.0 GPA they debt is all yours, and will pay it for the rest of your life.

Free Healthcare - NOT POSSIBLE, but maybe we can implement a US Citizen group plan that can be bid on by all companies across all State lines. Will offer 3 options of care levels, pick what you want. Don't buy healthcare, you are RESPONSIBLE for you own healthcare and can be turned away at any time from any provider.

Tibs, look at the chart Bernie proffers. According to him, he provides medical care for all, and yet eliminates $32 billion in insurance coverage, thereby "saving" $17 billion per year on medical costs while INCREASING medical coverage.

That is a fantasy. You have to know that. You cannot possibly cover MORE citizens and yet spend HALF as much as we do now. You just can't.

Oh, I guess you can if you simply don't give the medical care (i.e., rationing).

**** if that's allowed, I can offer free medical care to everybody, and with zero cost!! I just saved $15 billion more!! I should be president ...

Single payer would be the worst thing to ever happen to hard working taxpayers in this country.

Tibs, look at the chart Bernie proffers. According to him, he provides medical care for all, and yet eliminates $32 billion in insurance coverage, thereby "saving" $17 billion per year on medical costs while INCREASING medical coverage.

That is a fantasy. You have to know that. You cannot possibly cover MORE citizens and yet spend HALF as much as we do now. You just can't.

Oh, I guess you can if you simply don't give the medical care (i.e., rationing).

**** if that's allowed, I can offer free medical care to everybody, and with zero cost!! I just saved $15 billion more!! I should be president ...

I noticed the same thing in his chart.

He somehow turns medical costs for the country (while supposedly covering more people) from $32 billion to $15 billion.

What ******* math class is this from? Oh yeah, the one he got as a political science major from Brooklyn College and Univ. of Chicago that took him 5 years to get. He didn't finish in time because he was probably taking 12 credits a semester so he had enough time for his "protesting" and "organizational skills".

Medicare for all. Crap for all. Great stuff if you're in to fairy tales...

So it's not just health care but Vision, Dental, Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services. Who thinks that the wonderful, bureaucratic government could handle all of this without screwing it all up. I've seen what the ACA can do to my bottom line while reducing my options for care. Sure...I trust them to do it ALL! /sarcasm

Bernie’s plan will cover the entire continuum of health care, from inpatient to outpatient care; preventive to emergency care; primary care to specialty care, including long-term and palliative care; vision, hearing and oral health care; mental health and substance abuse services; as well as prescription medications, medical equipment, supplies, diagnostics and treatments.

Giving everyone free healthcare costs $15 trillion. Eliminating current healthcare saves $32 trillion. Boy, I'd love to learn how to do Bernie's math. That is a total bunch of bullshit right there. That is where he is claiming his savings will come from. Damn, I need to take up smoking whatever he is. Damn!

Steeltime... check these links if you'd like to dig deeper into his proposals on health care >

https://berniesanders.com/issues/medicare-for-all/
http://feelthebern.org/bernie-sanders-on-healthcare/

The first link provides literally NO information as to how the government would increase the number of people covered and the type of coverage, and yet cut spending in half. Instead, it is a list of tax increases. The closest the link comes to explaining the magic formula is the statement, "By moving to an integrated system, the government will finally have the ability to stand up to drug companies and negotiate fair prices for the American people collectively."

Seriously? The problem heretofore has been that the Federal government - you know, the one with the army, the U.S. Marshals, the FBI, and the jails - is not "powerful" enough to dicker with a ******* pharmaceutical company????

As to the proposed tax increases and the money that they will generate ... balderdash. Those with incomes that high will simply take more income as shares in the company, or deferred income in retirement, or whatever, and the actual tax revenue will fall short of what Bernie anticipates. Like this:

bg2001chart4_lg_1.ashx

As Reagan proved, the way to a balanced budget is a much larger GDP - not more taxes. Increase economic growth, increase private wealth, and increase tax revenues:

bg2001chart5_lg_1.ashx

Notice how Bernie has no "plan" to expand the economy, other than "making those rich guys pay." That is not a plan, it is a vendetta that will yield no benefit to America. The super rich will simply move more funds offshore, hide the money, hire more accountants and tax lawyers, etc.

The undeniable truth is this: The Federal government is spending more per capita than at any other time in its history - even when not funding a major war effort:

spending.png

The Fed is now the 8 trillion pound gorilla. Bernie has lived off the government tit for so long he actually believes that the poor Fed is akin to pre-magic Harry Potter, living under the stairs and being taken advantage of. No, the Fed is the beast that consumes the population, as evidenced by this map showing the 100 wealthiest counties in America. Funny how so many are in that stretch of Virginia and Maryland, ehh?

cm-capture-121.jpg

And how about median household income in the United States ... I bet New York and California dominate, right?? Right??

Not so much:

US_county_household_median_income_2009.png

Wow, seems like the wealthiest part of America is around some small district near Virginia and Maryland. Interesting ...

Tibs, the Federal government is not efficient, or underfunded, or looking out for the little guy. It is the monarch. It is the king that gobbles up the wealth generated by others. It is not the solution in terms of economic expansion any more; it is the problem.

2ewcvwz.jpg

Another leftist scum shitbag kicked out during Trump speech

Last edited:
Trump is a big government idiot. He has traction because he is saying the same things that angry people are saying. But, he is for gubermint healthcare, while using fantasy nonsense like "Mexico will pay for the wall."

He's a closet Democrat.

Trump is a big government idiot. He has traction because he is saying the same things that angry people are saying. But, he is for gubermint healthcare, while using fantasy nonsense like "Mexico will pay for the wall."

He's a closet Democrat.

Considering we provide $500 million in aid to Mexico every year, I don't see why not.

The welfare state's single-parent family model is still raising wonderful, well-rounded children I see.

Why in the hell are we giving aid to Mexico?

If you can believe it something like $50 million a year is designated "narcotics control". That's working out really well....