• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Waiting list pays off.....sort of....

Steelerfreak

Reaction score
Got me 2 tickets to the opener. Takin' my daughter to her first game. Hope other waiting listers got what they wanted today, and the rest of you do tomorrow. I know the demand far outweighs the supply, but face value is face value. Good luck to all. Go Steelers. Hope to see Manziel get baptized by fire.

I miss the good ole days of getting the ticket forms in the mail and racing to the post office to send it back overnight mail. Then waiting for your check to clear and calling the ticket office to see what games you got.

I do to an extent.....I'm hundreds of miles away, Mine request list never got back quick enough to get anything other than an exhibition game.
On the list since 02.

I jumped on at 10:15 this morning just for the heck of it and could have still gotten tickets to the Colts or Ravens games. Is it the economy or lack of interest? That never would have happened 2 or 3 years ago.

As much as I'd love to go to a game, haven't been to Heinz in 4-5 years, I can't bring myself to spend money on the NFL.

Sure, I may still keep NFL Ticket this season, but thats a whole season of games for about the ticket price of one live game.

As much as I'd love to go to a game, haven't been to Heinz in 4-5 years, I can't bring myself to spend money on the NFL.

Sure, I may still keep NFL Ticket this season, but thats a whole season of games for about the ticket price of one live game.

I understand your feelings about giving the NFL $$...but I love te atmosphere of being in Heinz for a game.

got 2 via stubhub forgot tickets went on sale this morning, 536 209 per.

I'm really surprised at the lack of interest in purchasing tickets to the games. Just checked ticketmaster and seats are available for all games, of course some games only singles are available and most are in the upper level but they still can be had.

Got me 2 tickets to the opener. Takin' my daughter to her first game. Hope other waiting listers got what they wanted today, and the rest of you do tomorrow. I know the demand far outweighs the supply, but face value is face value. Good luck to all. Go Steelers. Hope to see Manziel get baptized by fire.

good for you man!

My daughters have been after me for a couple years to take them to a game...

Maybe this is the year?

I'm really surprised at the lack of interest in purchasing tickets to the games. Just checked ticketmaster and seats are available for all games, of course some games only singles are available and most are in the upper level but they still can be had.

Welcome aboard Mill83..

This is a big problem for the entire league...

The NFL has really "over-exposed" themselves with all the TV contracts and media acesss they have contracted with over the last several years..

Look for Pay-For-View in the very near future to off-set the revenue loss at the gate.

Welcome aboard Mill83..

This is a big problem for the entire league...

The NFL has really "over-exposed" themselves with all the TV contracts and media acesss they have contracted with over the last several years..

Look for Pay-For-View in the very near future to off-set the revenue loss at the gate.

If that happens, I guess the only time I will see them is at Home games.

Carolina has sold out all of the 2-game pack tickets. They will release some individual game tix May 31.

I picked up a 2-game pack in Atlanta, Steelers and Cards, cheaper than what was left over from the individual Steeler game tix, and the seats are excellent. Going to sell the Card tix.