• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

War is alway inevitable?

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
P

POP

#6 proves that you're a pie-in-the-sky nimrod that doesnt understand human nature. War will exist, as long as humanity exists

The above proves you are a brainwashed pawn who is easily manipulated because you lack the IQ to see through what your masters are lying to you about. Kissinger said “Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.” He ought to know. War is only inevitable when the establishment gets its way. Try telling the Swiss that war has to be endless. The old men getting rich on convincing war is inevitable laugh at duped patsies like you. They laugh at old fools like you, who actually believe we need to take half of our entire spending on nothing but men and machines to kill others. Instead of the govt. spending MUCH LESS or on things that actually BENEFIT the people, they convince buffoons like you that war is 100% inevitable and laugh all the way to their pile of gold. It is the brainwashed simpletons that allow this to keep happening. Tell why invading Iraq was such a necessity. Tell me why the killing of 1,000s of innocent civilians by drone attacks is needed. Let you cradle a dead little girl from those massacres and tell me why the drone murders are so necessary. Let me see you tell a father or mother of a dead infant from US drones and tell them, face-to-face, why we just had to bomb them. You wouldn't have the balls to do that, I guarantee it. So go hide behind your "there has to always be war" mantra and stay the ignorant patsy you are.

[Taken from main board to more appropriate place]

pop you can take your opinion of the men and women in our military and stick it up your ignorant ***.....I certainly know you would not be brave enough to walk up to a Marine and tell him you agree with kissinger that they are dumb stupid animals.....

Try telling the Swiss that war has to be endless.

You mean the same Swiss who acted as the Nazis bankers? And hid their assets after the war? And kissed and made nice with the Nazis to "avoid war"?

Like that, you mean?