• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Warren

Best to get it looked at early in the season than later... he hasnt been right all year... idk why people play injured guys ... this isnt tge 70's ... if he is a key guy just ir him with the designation to return... id rather he'd have been ird coming out of preseason than say Cook... then you have a healthy guy later in the season when you need him

The NFL needs to expand rosters by ten or so and just let hurt guys sit out more... its better than it used to be, but coaches are still idiots

Best to get it looked at early in the season than later... he hasnt been right all year... idk why people play injured guys ... this isnt tge 70's ... if he is a key guy just ir him with the designation to return... id rather he'd have been ird coming out of preseason than say Cook... then you have a healthy guy later in the season when you need him

The NFL needs to expand rosters by ten or so and just let hurt guys sit out more... its better than it used to be, but coaches are still idiots

Mad, better yet, instead of expanding rosters why won’t the league allow all 53 to dress? They are being paid regardless. It’s been brought up by several owners during the Winter and Spring meetings since the last CBA.

Mad, better yet, instead of expanding rosters why won’t the league allow all 53 to dress? They are being paid regardless. It’s been brought up by several owners during the Winter and Spring meetings since the last CBA.
See, the concept behind an inactive list was to nullify an advantage a team might have because of injuries... so team A has three guys out, team B none, but both have tge same gameday players active

But that only works until a team has excessive injuries...

Right now the roster is 53, but you can have 48 active plus an emergency inactive qb and two practice squad callups for injury relief

Ideally in the minds of the old rulemakers, thats 11 starters plus 11 backups on d and O, plus 4 special teams guys...

Its way better to have rosters of 65 with 50 or 55 active... that gives you extra flexibility at key positions... and spots to develop rookies and store mildly injured guys... i mean it would cost around 12 mil per team in cap space to add those spots... it could be done at any tv contract without even batting an eye...

I guess they worry about travel accommodations and things, but there are all sorts of breakdowns on why it would be a better product like that...

I’d even take that a step further and allow PS call ups to get to an active roster of 53 players with helmets on game day.

It would be a better product

**** Mad beat me to it haha
Right there with ya brother

Brutal day for injuries today. I hope he gets good news after the MRI.
Seriously though.....why has he been playing? He has been obviously not 100%. Patterson has been scooping up his snaps weekly. Why wouldn't you just let him heal?