• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Was reading a Daily Caller article then this popped up...

Stewey

Reaction score
Meh, not sure it's even worth watching. Tapper, Bash, CNN, no audience, Sleepy fed the questions in advance, mics will be turned off if a valid point is made.
The only good thing out of all of this is that rational people will see through the charade. As for the ideologs, there's not hope and would vote for a rock over Trump.
And perhaps they will be.

My biggest fear is that Trump will go on and on with insults like a deranged lunatic and make Biden look palatable. Trump needs to stick to the issues that Americans are most concerned about and tell us how he is going to improve everyone’s lives if he is elected. It’s not 2017-2020, and just getting elected isn’t going to magically fix everything. What are you going to do? Compare and contrast with what Biden has done. Rigged or not, you cannot make a fool of yourself on that stage.

I know that for 75% of the country no matter what either of them says is going to make a difference, but I’m hoping this isn’t a complete and total **** show.

My biggest fear is that Trump will go on and on with insults like a deranged lunatic and make Biden look palatable. Trump needs to stick to the issues that Americans are most concerned about and tell us how he is going to improve everyone’s lives if he is elected. It’s not 2017-2020, and just getting elected isn’t going to magically fix everything. What are you going to do? Compare and contrast with what Biden has done. Rigged or not, you cannot make a fool of yourself on that stage.

I know that for 75% of the country no matter what either of them says is going to make a difference, but I’m hoping this isn’t a complete and total **** show.
Trump has been remarkably "quiet", or without furor for the past several weeks since the big fundraising. I hope he has the help needed to contain himself, and let Sleepy Creepy reveal his demons.

Jerry Springer on steroids.

The only reason I'd watch live is to see the numerous times they turn off Trump's mic while it's his turn to respond to the "moderators" can "course correct" him as he answers/replies/makes a point.

And, as it turns out to watch Biden suggest that lots and lots of women are raped by their brothers and sisters and in-laws.

Seems a lot of folks missed that. But that's his response to illegal immigrant crime. Lots of people are raped by their in-laws!

Which suggests that J'Biden may believe that Ashley is his daughter-in-law.