• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

WATCH – CBS’ Bryant McFadden Interviews TJ Watt

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Just stop what you’re doing and go watch this interview between former Pittsburgh Steelers cornerback Bryant McFadden and current Steelers stud TJ Watt.

You can watch it by follow the link in this tweet below!

Had an awesome conversation with a Steelers stud and one of the very best players in the NFL on @ATCoveredPod this week!

Go check out my full chat with @_TJWatt on our YouTube channel
👇
👇
#HereWeGohttps://t.co/z2fTKQkwN4

— Bryant McFadden (@BMac_SportsTalk) December 23, 2021

Then make sure you subscribe to the ALL THINGS COVERED PODCAST

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

That was great!
Didn't know he had a youtube or whatever it's called.
Subscribed.

Thanks

And TJ is just one of the most put together people on the planet...

Pretty good explanation on Deebo's signature pass rushing move. One thing that I see from the first time TJ walked out of the workout room in Latrobe till just this interview is his focus and intensity. Should never be a doubt that he is dialed in and gives his all. Pure intensity he just wants to win. He realizes to help do that he needs to be at his best. Rookie year you would see this man walk out towards the practice field and to some people's dismay there was no autographs. But there was focus and determination. So he would just bee line to the practice field. Never mind how much I pimped him in the draft process, he has exceeded my expectations. Year after year I see this progression on the field. That is the ability to want to be great and pair that with the god given talents he was born with. Just the complete package as a football player that a team could be lucky enough to have.