• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

WATCH: JJ Watt Presents Brother TJ Watt the AP DPOY Award

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Last night during the NFL Honors 2022 Awards Ceremony, Pittsburgh Steelers‘ All-Pro outside linebacker, TJ Watt finally took home the AP Defensive Player of the Year Award. In an accolade that arguably could’ve been won by the five-year veteran the past three years in row now, it made last night that much sweeter as the long wait was finally over.

The award itself is well deserved and of course it’s the sweetest part of the night for Steeler Nation and the Watt family, but how much sweeter it was seeing how the award was presented by 3x DPOY himself, TJ’s brother, JJ Watt of the Arizona Cardinals.

Missed it? Watch as they embrace and share this special moment as two brothers should:

Some moments are just special.

Couldn’t be more proud of you @_TJWatt

Truly. #KeepChasing pic.twitter.com/QlpJ7VOycp

— JJ Watt (@JJWatt) February 11, 2022

Who’s cutting onions in here? “Proud” is definitely the word that comes to mind for all of Steeler Nation, not just JJ. There might not be a harder working player on the team than TJ Watt, and what a moment it was for he and his brothers as Derek Watt was also in attendance.

JJ-Watt-presents-NFL-DPOY-award-to-brother-TJ-Watt-780x470-1.png

JJ Watt (left), Derek Watt (middle), and TJ Watt (right) smile for the camera at the NFL Honors 2022. | Photo by ODU.bz

Congrats again, TJ! The fact that finally winning “motivates” you even MORE is an exciting feeling for all Steelers fans. Here We Go!

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

Congratulations and may he play long and prosperous but hope he is eating healthier than subway samiches.

Salute the nation

Off topic but I think you can tell something about these guys by their spouse. TJ's fiance is pretty but doesn't look like some over the top trophy wife. I think these Watt boys were raised right. Similarly all the **** surrounding Ben disappeared at least for us when he married Ashley. A good woman can do a lot.

I was gonna lose my **** if they didn't give it to him this year. Congratulations TJ dhould have been at least the second one but now you can start stacking them. you make steeler nation proud. super happy your a steeler for years to come.

Off topic but I think you can tell something about these guys by their spouse. TJ's fiance is pretty but doesn't look like some over the top trophy wife. I think these Watt boys were raised right. Similarly all the **** surrounding Ben disappeared at least for us when he married Ashley. A good woman can do a lot.
Women are usually the calming force within a relationship. Where we tend to be quicker to react to things. Ol girl is easily the glue between two households that are next door to each other. Damn good multitasker.

Reactions: FSF
Women are usually the calming force within a relationship. Where we tend to be quicker to react to things. Ol girl is easily the glue between two households that are next door to each other. Damn good multitasker.
Agreed here. Mrs. Sask is the glue in our lives.