• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Watch: Lib scum get triggered by Pepsi Ad. Kendall Jenner offers cop a Pepsi

Well BLM didn't like it, so obviously it had to go. Never mind that BLM is one of the most racist, destructive groups in America. Let's buckle to what they want, by all means. Grow a ******* sack Pepsi.

Honestly, before the controversy I saw the commerical and laughed and thought "WTF?"

Not because it insults BLM, but because it portrays Kendall Jenner as some brave heroine ditching her shallow life to solve racial unrest with a Pepsi. Um, ok. What a retarded concept.

Honestly, before the controversy I saw the commerical and laughed and thought "WTF?"

Not because it insults BLM, but because it portrays Kendall Jenner as some brave heroine ditching her shallow life to solve racial unrest with a Pepsi. Um, ok. What a retarded concept.

It was Madison Avenue selling product. Period.

1st world problem. They don't have issues like this in Sudan.

We keep going like we are, and we won't be so different from Sudan.

Remember when Pepsi set Michael Jackson's hair on fire? They don't make commercials like that anymore

article-1199945-05B9353F000005DC-489_306x538.jpg

article-1199945-05B92F69000005DC-343_634x509.jpg

drama

Wasn't insulting the BLM good enough for you?

There is no controversy when it involves liberals. Its whining. Whining over an ad because the enemy was offered a coke.

Just when you think **** can't get dumber.

BLM seem to show disdain for anyone supporting police in any way, shape or form. So, because thugs get into violent confrontations with police, are prone to eluding and attacking police, I'm supposed to shun all police and never, ever support another one? Are they stupid?

Ok seriously...Kendall Jenner taking off her blonde wig, wiping off her lipstick and handing a cop a Pepsi is "supporting police"? Really? I think it's kind of making a mockery of them. Like "Here, you miserable *******, maybe this will cheer you up and make you stop hating us." Kind of like the dumbasses putting flowers in police officer's guns in the 60s.

They are there to protect property and people from getting hurt. They don't need (nor do they likely care about) Kendall Jenner's approval.

They should've hired me as the Ad Manager. I would've had Beyoncé, in a ***** hat, hand the cop some Pepsi-spiked sizzurp. Instant peace in the inner cities.

They set MJ's hair on fire and now Kendell Jenner is giving away free pepsi's? What has pepsi done to this world?