• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Watch out for a depression and bank failures

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score

IMO with the price of food, gas, electrical, and shelter has gone up roughly $500.00 a month since Biden's inflation. 60% of people living pay check to pay check, some banks will go bust with bad loans. Credit car debt is up big time. People can't pay their bills. Banks when they don't get their loans paid back will end up folding. It's beginning to happen now. Don't look at the jobless rate! The above factors have forced people to work extra hard to make ends meet, a reason why is the unemployment rate which does not count people who dropped out of the workforce a year ago remains high. Biden and the Dems printed trillions of dollars causing historically high inflation devaluing the dollar. The damage has been done.

We haven't felt the full force of this inflation yet since a lot of the freshly printed Biden money has yet to be deployed. Inflation will continue. Keep in mind that Biden thrust new taxes upon energy producers, taxing oil and gas as soon as it comes to surface. These taxes didn't exist until now. Notice price of a barrel of oil is under 80 but you pay top dollar at the pump. Bidens new taxes hurt to poor the most. Lunch bucket Joe. The man of the people. .

We haven't felt the full force of this inflation yet since a lot of the freshly printed Biden money has yet to be deployed. Inflation will continue. Keep in mind that Biden thrust new taxes upon energy producers, taxing oil and gas as soon as it comes to surface. These taxes didn't exist until now. Notice price of a barrel of oil is under 80 but you pay top dollar at the pump. Bidens new taxes hurt to poor the most. Lunch bucket Joe. The man of the people. .
Much like that oil he overcharges for - greasy joe

500 a month. Lmfao. Double that if not triple

This is all planned

Reactions: JMM
The banks are in trouble because of Joe ******* Biden. Fact.

Specifically, when the government printed $2 trillion in unbacked currency for the "American Rescue Plan" to rescue us from 3.6% GDP growth/$2.39/gallon gas/1.4% inflation, it sold US Treasury bonds as a scam to try and pretend the debt had some backing. Silicon Valley Bank bought a ton of those bonds with a 2.3% return.

Wow, lo and behold Sloppy Joe's moronic spending and money-printing triggered our current 6.5% to 8.5% inflation, meaning a 2.3% return is a kick in the cajones. Because of that massive negative return, SVB became insolvent.

Does anybody really think they are the only ones holding a bunch of ****** negative-value government paper??

It’s not an accident. They want to move to a digital currency where everyone has an account with the central bank. Gotta ruin the banks and credit unions so no one has a choice before that can happen though.

You will be controlled. Big brother will decide if you get a loan, buy a car, buy a house or even just get to use your own money. You will think, talk and act correctly or they’ll remove you financially from society.

Have you all seen the stock sales from the C suite at the bank, just prior to the collapse?
SEC will have a field day

i wonder if anyone at this bank was intimately involved with the collapse of Lehman Bros?

It’s not an accident. They want to move to a digital currency where everyone has an account with the central bank. Gotta ruin the banks and credit unions so no one has a choice before that can happen though.

You will be controlled. Big brother will decide if you get a loan, buy a car, buy a house or even just get to use your own money. You will think, talk and act correctly or they’ll remove you financially from society.

Gave it the angry response not because I disagree but because I am ticked at how likely your analysis is.

I genuinely believe our government would allow 10 million Americans to die if it gave them unlimited, unending power. Check that - I believe our government kill 10 million Americans to die if it gave them unlimited, unending power.

From what I have read....that bank still is considered a "valuable" financial institution, especially for larger banks/investors to purchase.

The "run" was based on somewhat unfounded fears..

Look for a deal to happen soon.

From what I have read....that bank still is considered a "valuable" financial institution, especially for larger banks/investors to purchase.

The "run" was based on somewhat unfounded fears..

Look for a deal to happen soon.
Since it was not too big to fail, it is likely that a stronger institution will get a sweetheart deal to "fix" the regulatory shortfall via takeunder.

Since it was not too big to fail, it is likely that a stronger institution will get a sweetheart deal to "fix" the regulatory shortfall via takeunder.

It presumably still has a lot of quality loans in the tech sector, despite the high default rates.

Some larger bank will probably agree to buy up the good assets, while the tax payer is largely left with the garbage.

Kind of like when JP Morgan basically cut deals with the Treasury and Fed to absorb Bear Stearns and Washington Mutual for dimes on the dollar in 2008.

I can see this happening. Just hopefully not soon

It presumably still has a lot of quality loans in the tech sector, despite the high default rates.

Some larger bank will probably agree to buy up the good assets, while the tax payer is largely left with the garbage.

Kind of like when JP Morgan basically cut deals with the Treasury and Fed to absorb Bear Stearns and Washington Mutual for dimes on the dollar in 2008.
The rich just get richer. Craziness. This is not sustainable. Things are going to get tough.

Have you all seen the stock sales from the C suite at the bank, just prior to the collapse?
SEC will have a field day
Not necessarily. Remember where the bank is and who their customers and investors are.

This is all planned
Remember that the govt is actually being run by Bomma and His people. He took a shot at Trump and said did he have a magic wand? Trump didn't have a magic wand, just an understanding of basic economics and fixed the Bomma economy in a year. Bomma is a narcissist and couldn't stand for that so they had to bring Trump down along with the rest of the country as punishment. By any means necessary.

Remember that the govt is actually being run by Bomma and His people. He took a shot at Trump and said did he have a magic wand? Trump didn't have a magic wand, just an understanding of basic economics and fixed the Bomma economy in a year. Bomma is a narcissist and couldn't stand for that so they had to bring Trump down along with the rest of the country as punishment. By any means necessary.
Could be true. I still think that the reason they are doing this is to bring the US into the global garbage. There is a lot of power to be gained by a few if the US is no longer getting in the way of the game. I sound like a Scooby Doo character. Hate that. It is just the only way that these moves make sense to me.

If my tinfoil hat is reading it all correctly, and the globalists succeed, the pawns that did this all for them will get nothing. History is very clear that the "useful idiots" don't survive the change, because the power brokers no longer need them, and don't want to listen to them whine for power.

Could be true. I still think that the reason they are doing this is to bring the US into the global garbage. There is a lot of power to be gained by a few if the US is no longer getting in the way of the game. I sound like a Scooby Doo character. Hate that. It is just the only way that these moves make sense to me.

If my tinfoil hat is reading it all correctly, and the globalists succeed, the pawns that did this all for them will get nothing. History is very clear that the "useful idiots" don't survive the change, because the power brokers no longer need them, and don't want to listen to them whine for power.
They think so. Problem is that we are a big country with a lot of people, i.e. "diversity". I've said before if **** goes down the way they want, our dear leaders will still have heat, A/C, real meat, and armored Suburbans. However they will still need the rabble to cut their grass, babysit their kids, and drive their Suburbans. Remember that King Faisal, Indira Ghandi, Anwar Sadat, and possibly Huey Long were killed by their own bodyguards.

neLXNTm.jpg

3e0qMWJ.jpg

Reading how UBS just bought Credit Suisse for $3billion with about $100 billion in debt and liquidity guarantees from the Swiss government and central bank .

Corporate welfare at its finest.

One has to wonder how such a bailout arrangement would have been politically received here in the US, given all the public backlash back in 2008.

Our largest banks are actually much better capitalized than those in Europe, but the US regionals are in trouble.

Not sure if raising the deposit insurance limit is going to be enough to restore confidence, but it needs done anyway.

$250k just is too low, given the size of some of these "smaller" banks now.