• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

WATCH: Troy Polamalu stars in new commercial with Patrick Mahomes

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
It’s been so amazing to see former Pittsburgh Steelers All-Pro safety and 2020 Hall of Fame inductee, Troy Polamalu involving himself around the team again. Just last week, we were all informed that Polamalu expects to start showing his face around Pittsburgh more after a long hiatus — maybe even attending a game or two at Heinz Field this season:

I for one am thrilled to finally hear from Troy Polamalu again. He's stayed away for so long since his retirement. He explained his reasons and they were genuine. But so glad to see him doing some interviews, an in-person signing. Glad he considers himself a Yinzer pic.twitter.com/yCWaWVGpR2

— SteelerNation (@SteeIerNation) July 14, 2021

Also recently, Steelers defensive captain, Cam Heyward posted a picture on Instagram of him, Polamalu and Super Bowl XL MVP, Hines Ward together again like old times:

What a crew
🙌
pic.twitter.com/PJEa7jziUA

— Pittsburgh Steelers (@steelers) July 13, 2021

A few days later, we were able to hear from Polamalu about what it means to be inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame and what it meant overall to him about his career:

“It helps define my career.”@tpolamalu talks about being inducted into the @ProFootballHOF, his career in Pittsburgh, his teammates and coaches, and more.

Full
🎥
: https://t.co/7BU7TTJZ2Z pic.twitter.com/jn6GovMGCK

— Pittsburgh Steelers (@steelers) July 14, 2021

Polamalu continues to stay busy as of late as Steeler Nation has been fortunate enough to see his fun side once again. Many know Troy for his uncanny playmaking ability on the field in his younger years, but others also will recognize him from his hilarious Head & Shoulders commercials. He’s been gracious enough to bless us with another one of those gems.

WATCH:

I bet you guys didn’t know that I’m #NeverNotWorking… just like @HeadShoulders Scalp Shield Technology! Hey @PatrickMahomes, miss me yet?
😂
pic.twitter.com/jFw1p9m5rw

— Troy Polamalu (@tpolamalu) July 21, 2021

I think we can all agree that the more Troy Polamalu we see (whether it’s on the field or off), the better.

Tell us what yinz think of Troy’s new commercial and his presence back in Pittsburgh! Comment below!

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..