• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

We are ruled by these people

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Want to know why I distrust, even despise, government and hate the fact that these people have authority over me? This:

The Texas congresscritter goes on a 9-hour hunger/hydration strike to protest a law that did not happen and then actually believes that posting a picture of himself sitting on the Capital steps with medical assistance, including a pulse oximeter, will impress us.

This nation is toast.

Only the best tasting tuna gets to be starkist and only the loony- est people get to be in congress.

Look around. Maxine, AOC, Omar, Talib, nancy...

Want to know why I distrust, even despise, government and hate the fact that these people have authority over me? This:

The Texas congresscritter goes on a 9-hour hunger/hydration strike to protest a law that did not happen and then actually believes that posting a picture of himself sitting on the Capital steps with medical assistance, including a pulse oximeter, will impress us.

He needs to do at least 14 days without a drop of any fluid.

A 60 minute jog outside from 2-3 pm daily in a sauna suit should help deliver what we really need from people like him. This will occur long before his 14 day strike is up.

Most importantly, which gender(s) did this brave and stunning soul identify as during such a heroic and traumatic ordeal?

Most importantly, which gender(s) did this brave and stunning soul identify as during such a heroic and traumatic ordeal?

Unknown. Skipping lunch caused debilitating delusions, resulting in as much gender confusion as the average 2nd grade teacher.

What a ******* embarrassment. What a bunch of *******. My poor parents went for days,months without barely any food,clean water in war torn Europe. They ******* ate lard for meals. And were thankful they had that. People across drought ravaged areas of Africa are still starving. And this piece of **** thinks he’s done something noble so he can post this **** on ******* social media platforms? With medics in attendance?And people actually suck this **** up?

You know what word is missing in today’s vocabulary that was taken seriously in my day?
Ashamed. Being ashamed of yourself.
Give me 9 hours with this idiot.