• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

week 4 tv coverage

I will be looking for some good streams this week.

Thanks Steelmann and for all your great post(s) along the way.

I may have to hit the sports bar, for our beloved STEELERS game.

I couldn’t get myself to buy the Sunday Ticket (i can afford it) due to the over-priced cost. VS the entertainment value of it.

Salute the nation

I couldn’t get myself to buy the Sunday Ticket (i can afford it) due to the over-priced cost. VS the entertainment value of it.

Salute the nation
Sell one of the LS10s. :playball:

If he did there would be " suspicious activity reports " filed with the IRS.

Sell one of the LS10s. :playball:

There is ONLY one LUXURY S10, and many agencies have been looking at it. NOT to buy, but just to study...................

The other one is just a regular O'l Chevy S10 but still fun as HELLa to drive.

Salute the nation

There is ONLY one LUXURY S10, and many agencies have been looking at it. NOT to buy, but just to study...................

Salute the nation
........the mysteries of bondo

A clay model. A mock up.

Salute the nation
I used to have a GMC S15. Big mistake.

I guess I'll be stuck with DOFU

642d9914c6c7d.image.jpg

Salute the nation
I’m with you on this one. So far my over the air antenna has got all the Steelers games. I doubt I’ll get that this week,but you never know. It’s surprising how many NFL games I get a week for free. I’ll find a stream if I have to. If not I’ll listen to it over the radio and come on here for the color commentary 🍺🍻

Salute the nation
Google Stream Connect TV. We had it installed a couple months ago. We get over 4000 stations including over 100 premium movie channels, all sporting events ( it's like having Sunday ticket for football, baseball whatever ) there's even free adult channels for those of you without a deposit box and it's only $31.50 per month. All you need is a smart TV and a firestick - $20 - $30 one time fee. Quit feeding the ******* beast

Google Stream Connect TV. We had it installed a couple months ago. We get over 4000 stations including over 100 premium movie channels, all sporting events ( it's like having Sunday ticket for football, baseball whatever ) there's even free adult channels for those of you without a deposit box and it's only $31.50 per month. All you need is a smart TV and a firestick - $20 - $30 one time fee. Quit feeding the ******* beast

Thank YOU SIR !!!

I’ll check into it this weekend.

Salute the nation

crackstreams is pretty good too

I don't see anything called Google Stream Connect TV but I did sign up for an IPTV that I will finally get a chance to try this weekend. If it works well, I'll PM it to anyone in need. I think it was less than $20 a month for 1 stream.

I don't see anything called Google Stream Connect TV but I did sign up for an IPTV that I will finally get a chance to try this weekend. If it works well, I'll PM it to anyone in need. I think it was less than $20 a month for 1 stream.
It's just Stream connect TV....Google it

I will say this..it can be a pain in the *** to set up. We had our son do it but he works in tech so it was not a problem for him. Told some of our friends and family and they love it. Best decision I've made in quite a while

It was a crap game but the IPTV service I found worked pretty sweet. I could pick between NFL Sunday Ticket (at least it said I could but I didn't try) or watch KDKA in the Burgh. I watched the game on KDKA. There are a ton of channels. I haven't really messed around with it for movies, etc. but it looks pretty sweet. If anyone needs the info, DM me.