• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Well that's good news

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...rat-Leader-Reid-Our-Southern-Border-is-Secure

Reid appeared at the Senate Democrats' weekly policy lunch and told reporters, "The border is secure. [Sen.] Martin Heinrich talked to the caucus today. He’s a border state senator. He said he can say without any equivocation the border is secure."

Senator Reid also claimed that there is no need to make any changes on how quickly illegals are deported. The Senator claimed that there is enough "leeway" in current laws to give the executive branch the tools to do what needs to be done.

Glad these guys have that under control. For a second there I thought there was a never ending tide of illegals flowing into the country. Whew! What a relief.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
And in other breaking news, B. Hussein now tells the truth, Lois Lerner will be turning over all of her emails tomorrow, and ObamaCare was just a long running joke and will be repealed tomorrow.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, hey, Reid knows a guy who talked to a guy whose sister works with a guy who thinks that the borders are secure.

Good enough for me.

Anybody who says otherwise is a racist. There, I played the race card so this debate is OVER.

Rod Farva

Reaction score
Harry Reid.........our very own "Baghdad Bob."

At what point do begin defending our sovereignty? Seriously, why are we taking this **** from a third world **** hole?

Vader

Reaction score
Ted Cruz on Fox News Sunday: