• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Well, this is modern US policy

I followed Sloppy Joe's advice and every night before I hit the pillow I just let loose with a couple of blasts from my shotgun off my deck, and put a sign on the lawn warning about my AR-14 automatic semi-automatic pump action full metal jacket hollow point exploding bullets.

I've scratched that state..err foreign country off my list of ever visited anyway. Only if a plane I'm in has to land and I catch a connecting flight will I ever be on commiefornia soil again.

Maybe if they unfuck themselves, but they'll probably have to collapse and start over before that happens.

If I live in LA and do not own a gun, I am insane, at this point.
Here is the progressive utopia.
If you watch Jay Leno’s Garage on YouTube, on most of his test drives he goes down a street that is lined with RV’s parked at the curb. They’re full of homeless people who can’t afford a place to live.

If you watch Jay Leno’s Garage on YouTube, on most of his test drives he goes down a street that is lined with RV’s parked at the curb. They’re full of homeless people who can’t afford a place to live.

Yep. Also, I personally saw two really pretty parks in the San Fernando Valley - Woodley Park and Encino Park - slowly turn from some of the cleanest areas in Southern California, to places with dozens and dozens of RV's permanently parked on the streets and in the parks themselves, and after I left the area (return only for business) to parks littered with tents, human feces, mentally-ill homeless, and graffiti. I am sure the downward trend will continue.

Why wouldn't it? ******** in the open in public in parks and stumbling around drunk or high while muttering incoherently are routine now.