• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Well.................... we are not on this list........................

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, we have a shot at making the playoffs...the first round anyway.

We also have a shot at losing in the first round,......... should we make it........ Pending on the outcome of 7 scenarios at end of season.

Salute the nation

We also have a shot at winning in the playoffs time will tell
Right, because only those in the playoffs can win games in the playoffs. If that were the only condition, we would be good. There are other variables, however.

2 great drafts in a row. An actual nfl caliber offensive coordinator.
A lot of positives.

Fully agree BLITZ, I was
trying but failed at sarcasm.

Salute the nation

A lot of positives.
Yes, very positive.

Now we ill get to see if Smith is given the opportunity to actually develop an offense without being trapped in the living in your fears HC’s philosophy

Yes, very positive.

Now we ill get to see if Smith is given the opportunity to actually develop an offense without being trapped in the living in your fears HC’s philosophy
With Smith, I also hope we don't see it take the offensive line 10 games just to get clicking. I know they're young and there's a lot of moving parts, but that group needs to start performing early on for this offense to work.

With Smith, I also hope we don't see it take the offensive line 10 games just to get clicking. I know they're young and there's a lot of moving parts, but that group needs to start performing early on for this offense to work.
The only reason they took that long was the play calling.

They should make a list...Top 10 teams least likely to have a losing season", we'd make that list for sure. Right there at #1

I have not heard the stat of not winning a playoff game in 7 years. will have to research and get back to you.
You should look into it, it's a real factor. Mr. "I don't live in my fears" sure does the opposite of what he states.

Last edited:
You should into it, it's a real factor. Mr. "I don't live in my fears" sure does the opposite of what he states.
I will certainly into it. so you are telling me that the Steelers have not won a playoff game in 7 years? why is this not talked about?

hard to tell the difference around here and elsewhere sometimes with all the real negativity.

NOT in my post(s). The ONLY thing me and Ray Lewis have in commen is

I’m a “ray” of sunshine

and he’s

a RayRay of knive handling

Salute the nation

I have not heard the stat of not winning a playoff game in 7 years. will have to research and get back to you.

Are you sure about that stat???

Some here act like it common knowledge……………….. I wonder if they are thinking the right team ???

Salute the nation

You're leaving out the variable of the QB playing well. I have a little faith in Wilson, his backup is a turnover factory. Both of them take a lot of sacks.

Just things to ponder.

A lot of positives.
The only real negative I can come up with is WR corps. After Pickens, there isn't much to get excited about. The only thing that keeps me hopeful is that I see teams all over the league, even the crappy teams, have a bunch of no-name guys running wide open making plays for their teams. Hopefully this new offense isn't a **** show that is completely hamstrung by the HC. Turn em loose.