• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

#WeMustBelieveAllAccusers #MeToo #KatyPerryExposedMyPeePee

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
‘Teenage Dream’ Co-Star Accuses Katy Perry of Sexual Misconduct

Nate Nickolai 17 hrs ago

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/new...-sexual-misconduct/ar-AAFIHka?ocid=spartandhp

Actor-model Josh Kloss, who starred in Katy Perry’s “Teenage Dream” music video in 2010, has accused the singer of exposing him at a roller skating rink.

Writing on Instagram, Kloss described his interaction with Perry: “It was Johny Wujek’s birthday party at moonlight roller way. And when I saw her, we hugged and she was still my crush. But as I turned to introduce my friend, she pulled my Adidas sweats and underwear out as far as she could to show a couple of her guy friends and the crowd around us, my penis. Can you imagine how pathetic and embarrassed I felt?”

Kloss also detailed his working history with Perry, recounting another experience on set for a music video during which Perry allegedly called kissing him “gross.” Following the music video, Kloss claims that Perry’s representatives prevented him from speaking about his time with the singer.

“I just say this now because our culture is set on proving men of power are perverse,” Kloss wrote. “But females with power are just as disgusting.”

Kloss played Perry’s love interest in the video for the iconic hit song. Their scenes together involve driving in a convertible and partying on a beach.

Reps for Perry declined to comment.

b77575986709703cc894f65a0f3ffa72.jpg

I would have turned towards her and said “alright, you let him out to play....let’s go”

What a bunch of hogwash. Nine years ago? Just clowning around with your sweatpants? Why are you wearing sweat pants outside at all when you meet Katy Perry? What a ******* loser.

And you still remember this as "traumatic"?

He's got more ***** in him then she does.

What a bunch of hogwash. Nine years ago? Just clowning around with your sweatpants? Why are you wearing sweat pants outside at all when you meet Katy Perry? What a ******* loser.

And you still remember this as "traumatic"?

He's got more ***** in him then she does.

does. not. matter.
you MUST believe ALL accusers, racist.

#IBelieveHim

#himtoo

When have we gotten to the point where anyone that makes you feel uncomfortable sexually "in your space" becomes criminal?

No wonder everyone today uses apps and matchmaking services. You say one wrong thing to an actually PERSON you meet and it's now sexual harassment.

This is ludicrous.

I got a lot of claims from all the times I was DPed as a youth