• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

West Point Cadets LOVE President Obama - well....actually...

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score

And read this: http://online.wsj.com/articles/john-bolton-doubling-down-on-a-muddled-foreign-policy-1401317355

Two wonderful quotes:

Not since Nixon has a president so relished uncovering middling alternatives between competing straw men.

If not letting America have its own way is Mr. Obama's objective, he is an unparalleled foreign-policy success.

Turd Ferguson

Reaction score
In the military...you earn respect. This President has created an air of resentment towards the military and it is clearly obvious in this video resentment being returned. I will say all military respect the office and position. Bottom-line, Obama is not a leader.

Vincent

@#$% the 'narrative'
Reaction score
Obama is not a leader.

His handlers are either ignorant or don't care enough to prepare sodom hussein to observe protocol.

article-2641713-1E46706800000578-904_638x355.jpg
article-2641713-1E46FF7E00000578-98_642x429.jpg

He did point out that he "isn't weak".

bmoritz

Reaction score
Vincent, it's that he doesn't respect them. He is unworthy of his office.

Vader

Reaction score
Obama: Hey, those look like more corpsemen...

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
Poor Barak Hussein, I guess he couldn't get a bunch of stand in applause starters to infiltrate the West Point crowd.

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
You don't understand "all those symbols"? Are you retarded? You return a salute- you don't offer your hand when someone salutes you. ********.

Stewey

Reaction score
My daughter attends West Point...graduates next year.,.so she was probably spared from listening to this fraud.

All I can say from speaking with her is that generally speaking, cadets have little respect for the fraud.

Attended the Army Navy game a few years back when Joe Biden was invited to speak at halftime...loved it because the boos were astounding...of course it wasn't reported by the national media.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
You don't understand "all those symbols"? Are you retarded? You return a salute- you don't offer your hand when someone salutes you. ********.

I guess you are answering my post which you or another mod got to review but was not allowed on the board, you know since you guys are such freedom loving fascists.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
I guess you are answering my post which you or another mod got to review but was not allowed on the board, you know since you guys are such freedom loving fascists.

One would think you'd love this approach, what with your heroes in the White House running full steam ahead to attack Freedom of Speech and to silence the press. It's the way the world should be according to your party's ideology.

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score

New anti-spam software Dave installed. It is touchy for your first few posts with links. Or it's a right wing conspiracy.