• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What Exactly is Going On in Brazil?

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not privy to the details at the moment but just saw this briefly, and holy crap:

I think that’s a typical beach day.

When you're hungry, you'll rally and fight.

When you're hungry, you'll rally and fight.

Sure, but that's like a regular day for these poor people. What exactly is going on? I heard something about their President Bolsonaro and some attempted coup?

Should check Glenn Greenwald's twitter probably.

They are protesting imprisonments of the Presidents supporters/allies ordered by a Supreme Court Justice. Things are getting ugly in politics world wide.

Cabinet members of his (or however you want to call it there), or just ordinary (even if prominent) citizens? If the latter, oh boy yeah, that's pretty bad.

They all got together to chant "F Joe Biden!"

I mentioned this earlier and I'll say it again - these college football games with their "F Joe Biden" is gaining serious steam. If it goes to the NFL level, wow, that should be interesting. I know the networks will cut to whatever they can, but when you get a mob of people going, you're not going to be able to mute that roar.

Again, grab yer popcorn.

I mentioned this earlier and I'll say it again - these college football games with their "F Joe Biden" is gaining serious steam. If it goes to the NFL level, wow, that should be interesting. I know the networks will cut to whatever they can, but when you get a mob of people going, you're not going to be able to mute that roar.

Again, grab yer popcorn.
What's interesting is that college stadiums are mostly younger demographic people. THOSE are supposed to be the libs bread and butter...

But hey... 81 million ballots can't be wrong.

What's interesting is that college stadiums are mostly younger demographic people. THOSE are supposed to be the libs bread and butter...

But hey... 81 million ballots can't be wrong.
Depends. If it's a college on either coast it won't happen because they're all in on Xiden and Orange Man Bad. The Midwest is another story.

A TON of Tweets with awesome videos inside

Depends. If it's a college on either coast it won't happen because they're all in on Xiden and Orange Man Bad. The Midwest is another story.
Austin, TX is hardly a conservative strong hold.

Austin, TX is hardly a conservative strong hold.
Xiden must have really screwed the pooch to get booed by those folks.