• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What it would sound like if a Steeler Nation CONservative faced himself

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
I was reminded of this guy in another thread where some Trumptards realizing the turd in chief is going down..... start to talk violence.

The fear in these types always comes to the forefront. If they would just let it go they would be at peace like this former racist.

While he is speaking mainly on black people the comprehension of white privilege , the institutionalized racism in this country, and white peoples fear is impressive.

You're such a complete and total ******* moron. Is this your job? Assclown instigating keyboard warrior. It's either that or you need a padded room.

Go see your friends talking violence about getting in that padded room, putz

I'm not going to waste 12:46 watching the video, but if white people fear black people it's mostly because blacks make up 12% of the population but commit over 50% of felony crimes. Further, people over 40 commit very few crimes, so if that's about half the black population then 6% of people are committing half the felonies. Next, black women commit relatively few crimes, so assuming a 50/50 male/female split, that means that 3% of the population commit 50% of felony crimes. The problem is in their house, not mine.

Burgundy just got a big chunk of it.

I will add to what he wrote specifically addressing the "white privilege" and "racism" aspect.

My white privilege begins at 0300 when I roll out of bed and get ready for work which begins at 0400. I am one generation removed from poverty, and two generations removed from subsistence farming in the Appalachian Mountains in Western North Carolina.It isn't privilege to work and be a productive member of society or raise your kids to do the same. It isn't racism to be around the children you beget and raise them not to be disrespectful, teach them a work ethic and to obey the law. It is not racism to be a white working class person and know what doing those things entails, and expecting everybody else from every other ethnic group to do the exact same thing because it really isn't hard to do. Working for a living, raising your kids, and obeying the law are your duty not a privilege. The Minorities that claim racism is holding them back are simply making excuses. It isn't racism it is their lack of effort.

Last edited:
Wow, Trumptard, turd in chief, racist, white privilege, institutionalized racism, and white people's fear, all in three sentences.

Is it any wonder no one takes you seriously?

The only thing this guy proves is that you don't have to be a college professor to make up stupid ****.

Burgundy just got a big chunk of it.

I will add to what he wrote specifically addressing the "white privilege" and "racism" aspect.

My white privilege begins at 0300 when I roll out of bed and get ready for work which begins at 0400. I am one generation removed from poverty, and two generations removed from subsistence farming in the Appalachian Mountains in* Western North Carolina.It isn't privilege to work and be a productive member of society or raise your kids to do the same. It isn't racism to be around the children you beget and raise them not to be disrespectful, teach them a work ethic and to obey the law. It is not racism to be a white working class person and know what doing those things entails, and expecting everybody else from every other ethnic group to do the exact same thing because it really isn't hard to do. Working for a living, raising your kids, and obeying the law are your duty not a privilege. The Minorities that claim racism is holding them back are simply making excuses. It isn't racism it is their lack of effort.

And your privilege after you roll out of bed extends in ways you can't even imagine.

For instance merely the act of sitting at the mall waiting to pick up your kids WILL NEVER GET YOU ARRESTED.

Some people?........oh yeah ....just for being the wrong shade.

I can already predict what the Trumptard stock answer will be:

" If he would have just cooperated none of this would have happened "

Meanwhile white guys walk around with an AR strapped across their back to test their state open carry laws. And when confronted by cops, they refuse to cooperate with the encounter ending with "Ok sir have a nice day"

Let me hear one of you tea bagger douchebags tell me you you believe if a black person did that he would hear "Ok have a nice day" at the end......please, tea baggers aren't even that stupid.

When black people try to exert their rights it almost always ends bad.

Don't sit there and try to pretend white privilege does not exist while at the same time trying to paint minorities as a caricature of non productivity. THAT'S WHAT IT IS TO BE A RACIST YOU PUTZ.

Wow, Trumptard, turd in chief, racist, white privilege, institutionalized racism, and white people's fear, all in three sentences.

Is it any wonder no one takes you seriously?

I'll bet if I would have started posting here using a. phrase like "The Kenyan" or "Hildabeast" I would be a swell guy huh?

White_Guilt_zps7q0gu6et.jpg

And your privilege after you roll out of bed extends in ways you can't even imagine.

For instance merely the act of sitting at the mall waiting to pick up your kids WILL NEVER GET YOU ARRESTED.

Some people?........oh yeah ....just for being the wrong shade.

I can already predict what the Trumptard stock answer will be:

" If he would have just cooperated none of this would have happened "

Meanwhile white guys walk around with an AR strapped across their back to test their state open carry laws. And when confronted by cops, they refuse to cooperate with the encounter ending with "Ok sir have a nice day"

Let me hear one of you tea bagger douchebags tell me you you believe if a black person did that he would hear "Ok have a nice day" at the end......please, tea baggers aren't even that stupid.

When black people try to exert their rights it almost always ends bad.

Don't sit there and try to pretend white privilege does not exist while at the same time trying to paint minorities as a caricature of non productivity. THAT'S WHAT IT IS TO BE A RACIST YOU PUTZ.

I must not be doing my white privilege right then because I have been both threatened with arrest for loitering and been pulled over for being white while driving in the wrong neighborhood. I guess you missed The New Black Panther Party showing up armed to the courthouses of several different cities, or maybe it just doesn't fit your narrative so you don't mention that.

On a side note... just went to the fridge to get my wife a beer as she picks lice out of my kids hair for like the 100th time. It's all over her school and her hair is just a natural lice trap. We wash, disinfect, spend the $20 on the treatments, run all the sheets/stuffed animals through countless cycles in the washing machine. It goes away, will come back in a month. Wash, rinse, repeat (literally in this case).

But that's not what I was going to talk about. I just want to say how PROUD I am of my other child, my older son (who is 10). He went on a field trip to Philadelphia to see some of the sites (Betsy Ross House and the Independence Hall Museum). All the parents were supposed to provide some money to the kids for a souvenir (by the way, I HATE spelling ******* french words - honest wish that language never ******* existed). So I gave my son $20 and told him try to keep it around $10 and I expected some amount of change back (but I also know he doesn't quite understand sales tax since we don't have that in Delaware and didn't want him stuck buying something $9.99 and not having enough).

So I kind of forgot about this trip on Friday until today and I remember the $20 and ask him "does he have any change for me and what did he buy". He proudly told me "Dad, everything in the souvenir shop was over priced so I didn't buy anything." Now that's the type of frugal kid I'm proud to raise. Told him he gets $10 cash now just for making a good decision and he can save it for whatever else he wants.

I also figure it's a nice allowance for him helping shovel mulch for an hour this afternoon as well.

It's not about race or color. I'm not saying there isn't racism which spawns from legitimate stereotypes that feed cultural and generational bigotries. But that is just a small part of Black America's failure to end their cycle of violence, single parent households, criminality and lack of generational wealth creation. Most of it (not ALL) is still on them as a culture that has not addressed their internal issues and is often afraid to listen to any constructive criticism at all.

I'll bet if I would have started posting here using a. phrase like "The Kenyan" or "Hildabeast" I would be a swell guy huh?

Nope, it's always been my assertion that those who choose to revert to name calling can't make a logical argument otherwise.

I guess it is possible you have some valid points, but you lose me as well as others when you lead with insults.

Effie goes surfing for Breaking News!

giphy.gif

Can a mod change his handle to Eltrollio or something? Even for a week or something short.

It would be more accurate and might offer a chuckle or two (especially if he whines about it).

I must not be doing my white privilege right then because I have been both threatened with arrest for loitering and been pulled over for being white while driving in the wrong neighborhood. I guess you missed The New Black Panther Party showing up armed to the courthouses of several different cities, or maybe it just doesn't fit your narrative so you don't mention that.

Maybe I didn't mention it because I'm not an idiot...

Only an idiot would compare the black panthers staged events surrounded by the media to an individual black person's encounter with police where it's their word against his, and the entire racist institutions that he will then have to engage thereafter. If he/she survives of course.......idiocy masquerading as equivalency.

Can a mod change his handle to Eltrollio or something? Even for a week or something short.

It would be more accurate and might offer a chuckle or two (especially if he whines about it).

'I am treated so unfairly!'

Who can tell us which snowflake whined that?

I'll give you a clue: He is an employee of Vladimir Putin.

Nope, it's always been my assertion that those who choose to revert to name calling can't make a logical argument otherwise.

I guess it is possible you have some valid points, but you lose me as well as others when you lead with insults.

That assertion is demonstrably false.

On a side note... just went to the fridge to get my wife a beer as she picks lice out of my kids hair for like the 100th time. It's all over her school and her hair is just a natural lice trap. We wash, disinfect, spend the $20 on the treatments, run all the sheets/stuffed animals through countless cycles in the washing machine. It goes away, will come back in a month. Wash, rinse, repeat (literally in this case).

But that's not what I was going to talk about. I just want to say how PROUD I am of my other child, my older son (who is 10). He went on a field trip to Philadelphia to see some of the sites (Betsy Ross House and the Independence Hall Museum). All the parents were supposed to provide some money to the kids for a souvenir (by the way, I HATE spelling ******* french words - honest wish that language never ******* existed). So I gave my son $20 and told him try to keep it around $10 and I expected some amount of change back (but I also know he doesn't quite understand sales tax since we don't have that in Delaware and didn't want him stuck buying something $9.99 and not having enough).

So I kind of forgot about this trip on Friday until today and I remember the $20 and ask him "does he have any change for me and what did he buy". He proudly told me "Dad, everything in the souvenir shop was over priced so I didn't buy anything." Now that's the type of frugal kid I'm proud to raise. Told him he gets $10 cash now just for making a good decision and he can save it for whatever else he wants.

I also figure it's a nice allowance for him helping shovel mulch for an hour this afternoon as well.

It's not about race or color. I'm not saying there isn't racism which spawns from legitimate stereotypes that feed cultural and generational bigotries. But that is just a small part of Black America's failure to end their cycle of violence, single parent households, criminality and lack of generational wealth creation. Most of it (not ALL) is still on them as a culture that has not addressed their internal issues and is often afraid to listen to any constructive criticism at all.

We get it: black people don't work and your kid saves money............you just can't.....can't for the love of sanity make it up.

Its racist to expect other ethnic groups to meet the same standards as Caucasians.

Yawnnnnnn.....I'm outraged out. You can care in my place.