• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What the ****? - more Obama?

Remember when Presidents retired to quiet private life and didn't try to keep influencing policy once they were out of office?

Remember when Presidents retired to quiet private life and didn't try to keep influencing policy once they were out of office?

No, they are now required to get paid half a million for speeches to Wall Street bankers and foreign governments, and starting charitable foundations in order to launder money paid for political influence. Obama is a narcissist, and the Democratic party is in free fall. .....a perfect union.

hopey and changey gave us a new breed of lovable president.
can't wait until Trump is doing the same thing in 8 years and the left is whining about it.

He should be spending time trying to help solve all the problems in his hometown. Not Chicago, that village in Kenya.

WTF are you talking about? This isn't ******* twitter or Facebook.

I don't watch tee-vee news or read newspapers, how the **** am I supposed to know what you are talking about

WTF are you talking about? This isn't ******* twitter or Facebook.

I don't watch tee-vee news or read newspapers, how the **** am I supposed to know what you are talking about

chuckmcgill.jpg

He's the gift that keeps on giving. He needs to be prosecuted for any number of things so he'll fade away into the woodwork somewhere.

will Trump die before your goddamned book is finished?

will Trump die before your goddamned book is finished?

21 is waiting for Trump's impeachment, followed by his passing, to release the book. The book has 7 chapters detailing why Trump was impeached, and the health reasons behind Trump's untimely demise.

And another chapter blistering those who repeat fake news.