• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

When is enough,.... ENOUGH ?

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Players being drug tested excessively. How many drug tests does one need in any given amount of time.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...three-times-in-a-month/ar-BB18AGWr?li=BBnb7Kz

Colts player is complaining about being tested 5 times in ten weeks, that's nearing JAMES HARRISON testing number. We all though they were out to get JAMES and that it wasn't random testing. What about Bozwell making 6 FG in playoff game against the KC Football Team? They met him while he was un-boarding from return flight and yes it made the media news so I would think if this happened to other players it make media news as well.

What about other said players such as t*mmyb*y / Arron Rogers / you get my drift. You've got a QB whose 37 year old arm appeared stronger than his PRIMRE 26 year old self. NO drug testing then or currently.

I know what random means but sometimes the NFL gives new meaning to old words.

Salute the nation

I could see where that could be frustrating. If they aren't in the drug program it should be more here and there than a series of testing.

NFL is run by a bunch of morons they seem to get little right.

I'm back.

Turn around so we can see if it's really you.......................................................................................

Welcome back

Has anyone ever even heard of t*mmyb*y being tested at anytime during his career ? I realize we don't get privy on all test(s) but I'd bet he has been tested by far below the average.

I know that the "rog" had it in for the STEELERS being the only team opposed to his first CBA as it was stated it gave him to much non-defined power. rog held that against the STEELERS as a whole and held back the organization as a result. One of the ways was extensive drug tests to players. I'd be very curious as to the history of drug testing and the numbers as to who and how often.

Salute the nation

Random drug testing in the military was the same way. It seemed like certain people were always sent to the clinic for the piss test. Who knows.

Who cares. If it bothers them that much fix in your next CBA. Never seems to change though. Owners throw money to the players and they agree to what ever the owners seem to want. Then the player ***** about getting tested. They ***** about the franchise tag. Blah blah blah.