• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

When Liberals eat their own... The fall of J.K. Rowling.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It seems millenials are turning on the Harry Potter author as (and I'm not kidding, this is really the issue) she isn't "Woke" enough.

Rowling has made comments in the past that demonstrate that she is a "biological essentialist" (Yep, a real term...) and she doesn't respect and value the rights of the trans community. (This is the position held by the wounded millenial masses. Whether or not this is patently true or to what degree Rowling is or is not sympathetic with trans people is not actually clear.)

Furthermore, since Rowling has said that Dumbledore was gay, they are outraged that her movies (Particularly the latest Grindlewald movie where Rowling shamelessly failed to include a graphic homosexual scene between Dumbledore and Grilndlewald, legitimizing their sexuality.

It has occurred, painfully and traitorously to the millenials that Rowling is a "Karen".

And, since Millenials cannot fathom the idea that somebody could deviate from their opinions and beliefs and NOT be a horrible, deplorable person, they feel betrayed and antagonistic of their former idol.

Again... you get to a point where you say "Who the **** cares what you think?".

JK Rowlings is one of the richest women in the world. I plan on buying her new book. My sister is reading it and says it's good. I've read the whole Harry Potter series and the bonus books.

And I say this like I would think: who cares what some pansies want me to do with MY INTELLECTUAL property and characters? **** them.

If they want more "woke" characters, go write your own goddamn books and lets see who buys them....

I guess she's not a liberal. Who cares. I don't get hung up on politics when I'm looking to be entertained.

I root for the libs to get their Beria to start showering "liberal goodness" upon the libs who love doling it out but never think they should take it.

Thought control, censorship, political favoritism, identity is all schemes, vilifying of police, adulation of criminals, hatred of capitalism (except, you know, all the stuff it makes), communal living in ugly, ******, rat-infested government housing, no private property, no cars, public transportation for the rancid masses ...

Have at it, libs, it's what you dream of imposing on others. Take a giant mouthful of your own **** sandwich for once and enjoy the taste.

Rowling got pressured into saying Dumbledore was gay. She foolishly gave in. Now she sees that the left is about agenda at all times. Crushing people is a resume boost for them.

BTW, Rowling wrote some detective novels that were turned into a series on Cinemax called CB Strike. It's about a 1 legged private detective. It was pretty good.

Rowling got pressured into saying Dumbledore was gay. She foolishly gave in. Now she sees that the left is about agenda at all times. Crushing people is a resume boost for them.

BTW, Rowling wrote some detective novels that were turned into a series on Cinemax called CB Strike. It's about a 1 legged private detective. It was pretty good.
It’s ridiculous. You would think half the country is gay if you were just watching new shows.

I never read her books, never saw a Harry Potter movie. I don't care about the characters in her books either.

I never read her books, never saw a Harry Potter movie. I don't care about the characters in her books either.

Same. The wife is all over that stuff. I get them mixed up and always ask if they're having second breakfast in the wrong movie. And how is there at least some daylight in Middle Earth?

I know they play some kind of rollerball on flying brooms. The bad guy is Hans from Die Hard. That's about it.

I was always creeped out by the series. Neither of my daughters were very in to it. They had friends who were though and they were weird about it. I was asked to read it in a class I volunteered for. I read it for them because they requested it but I never felt comfortable with it. She has always seemed snooty and entitled to me. Given this extremely profitable opportunity. I'm glad she was boxed in by the ever shifting agendas of the lefties. It's just rewards coming decades too late imho.