• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

where is the President?

Hurricane rips through the South killing Americans. where is Biden?

He's on permanent vacation. Maybe they'll send out his wife since she got so many votes and Kamala is trying to pretend she's new and doesn't belong to this **** show of an administration.

Bunch of worthless dillweeds.

Joe is probably in the basement. Kamala is too busy having Hollywood produced commercials. Jill is enjoying her final days as 1st ripoff.

I saw his motorcade roll down route 1 Coastal Hwy yesterday when I ran to store during halftime of game.

I saw his motorcade roll down route 1 Coastal Hwy yesterday when I ran to store during halftime of game.
That might be his entourage. He helicopters in

He is a disposable commodity, and is used up. No one cares where he is, and that it true for all sides. He is inconsequential at this point. So he is invisible. If he an "R" after his name it would be news. As it is, he has a "D", so we don't discuss his puppet career.

Weakness drips from D.C. I'm surprised China hasn't moved on Taiwan. On the other hand, after kamala is installed what could be easier? They don't have to rush.

He chillin at the beach.
After Joe got moved out of the campaign he said, "**** all y'all, I ain't doing **** now".
Which I knew he would.