• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

White House Considers Nevada GOP Governor Sandoval For Supreme Court.

Look, there is about 5 guys/women who are being considered that the republicans will have on their lists too... any one of them should be a unanimous approval... anytime a nominee is too left or too right they should get blocked, cause the court isn't a political weapon, its a place for moderates to have legit merit debates on the legality and consequences of laws and verdicts. If Obama rolls out with some clear cut liberal leaning judge, then I'm certain the repubs block it, as has been done many times in the past in a presidents final year, actually.... but if the nominee is along the lines of Marrick Garland, well then honestly that's not a bad pick for either party....

Let President Trump decide, that's what I say

Obama is a lame duck here. He can't executive order this....he needs the senate to approve.

This is him cutting his losses and preventing a conservative justice.

Sandoval is a RINO but he's as moderate a candidate as Bomma will put up, They can slam him for his politics (allowing illegals to have Nevada driver's licenses) and the fact that he wasn't really a judge for very long.

I stand by my position they should vote on any nominee and getting a moderate might not be the worst thing that could happen.

i like how the media is saying republicans will attempt to block anyone obama nominates while ... wait for it ... the democrats are up in arms that the republicans will "block" ... waiting?... this unnamed person who has yet to be identified, because they are all in support of this person even though this person has not been revealed.

i like how the media is saying republicans will attempt to block anyone obama nominates

Wait...the republicans started screaming bloody murder over the idea of Obama even nominating someone as soon as Scalia died.

WTF conclusion was the media supposed to draw???

Wait...the republicans started screaming bloody murder over the idea of Obama even nominating someone as soon as Scalia died.

WTF conclusion was the media supposed to draw???

joq4uTv.jpg

s7gCUQc.jpg