• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Whitey shouldn't be allowed to teach black history

Stewey

Reaction score
Black pastor and citizens in Fresno protest the hiring of a highly qualified white male teacher to teach black and hispanic studies.
She sounds more like a Black Panther leader, not a pastor....

"there are citizens not satisfied with a white male to teach African American and Hispanic studies....these courses are not to be taught by a white male" - Rev Karen Crozier

http://www.fresnobee.com/2014/07/28/4044162/southwest-fresno-leaders-criticize.html
http://freepatriot.org/2014/07/31/ra...tudies-course/

Last edited:

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Love the hear the back chatter grumbling from this professor and his friends after this - "..ungrateful, ignorant...."

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Would they be okay with only hiring white teachers to teach white history? I'm betting no.

ark steel

Reaction score
Would they be okay with only hiring white teachers to teach white history? I'm betting no.

Why the **** do you think they would allow white history to be taught.

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
"We're just saying what the community wants. We didn't fight for a white male or female teacher to educate our babies," Crozier said. "We still are at these racial fault lines, and we want someone who will be able to think critically about those racial fault lines and how do we help heal, to restore the problems that have existed."

Yup, seems like they'd like to restore segregation alright.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
Its funny when black people are racist.

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
"We're just saying what the community wants. We didn't fight for a white male or female teacher to educate our babies," Crozier said. "We still are at these racial fault lines, and we want someone who will be able to think critically about those racial fault lines and how do we help heal, to restore the problems that have existed."

Yup, seems like they'd like to restore segregation alright.

yeah, that is a pretty strong statement. I wonder if they want their own water fountains, bathrooms, and schools to go along with their own teachers?

Rod Farva

Reaction score
Pretty sure it was just the result of someone speaking well beyond their ability to do so. It's what happens when "pastors", "reverends", etc. are elevated to the status of perceived deep thinkers based solely on their activist proclivities. There are probably others.

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Most of the time humans are a disgusting bunch.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
I understand both sides of this. I am sure a white person can learn about and recite black history just fine, but it wont be personalized (unless he lived life as a black man for a bit.) Would you guys want a chiefs fan teaching steeler football history or pittsburgh history in general? I think the best teacher would have lived in this area (preferably during the superbowl times.)

Lmob0621

Reaction score
I understand both sides of this. I am sure a white person can learn about and recite black history just fine, but it wont be personalized (unless he lived life as a black man for a bit.) Would you guys want a chiefs fan teaching steeler football history or pittsburgh history in general? I think the best teacher would have lived in this area (preferably during the superbowl times.)

Should all NFL coaches should be ex-NFL players as well? Obviously a person wouldn't know anything about NFL football unless they played in the NFL...

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Should all NFL coaches should be ex-NFL players as well? Obviously a person wouldn't know anything about NFL football unless they played in the NFL...

I forget his name, but there was a LB coach for the Patriots for years who never played the game of football. You don't have to have "lived it" to understand it or teach about it. I see the point of this woman, but then again, I don't unless she simultaneously agrees that no black person should be teaching all of American History.

Lmob0621

Reaction score
I forget his name, but there was a LB coach for the Patriots for years who never played the game of football. You don't have to have "lived it" to understand it or teach about it. I see the point of this woman, but then again, I don't unless she simultaneously agrees that no black person should be teaching all of American History.

Tons of NFL coaches have never played in the NFL... I was being sarcastic... IF the LB coach was under Darth Hoodie, he was probably the one in charge of strapping mics onto the players so they could sync in game sound to all of their videos...

Rod Farva

Reaction score
You're all racists for questioning the motives of a black person. You do all realize that blacks can't be racist, right? In fact I don't think any honkies should be reporting on the looting and arson being perpetrated right now in Mo. in the interest of justice. They can't understand it....it's a black thang.

Vader

Reaction score
Maybe someone should ask the obvious question? Why is anyone teaching "Black History"?

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe someone should ask the obvious question? Why is anyone teaching "Black History"?

Is Black History about African Americans?

Vader

Reaction score
Is Black History about African Americans?

No idea. I didn't waste money on stupid classes in college. I took economics, business stats and calculus.