• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Who cares... we're all ******

JMM

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Enjoy what you got for as long as you can...Not a damned thing you can do about any of the **** discussed in this entire section of the SN Mansion. Go grab a beer from the SN fridge and listen to some music or whatever gives you peace.

Here we go Steelers!
Here we go!!

Did your dog die?

Enjoy what you got for as long as you can...Not a damned thing you can do about any of the **** discussed in this entire section of the SN Mansion. Go grab a beer from the SN fridge and listen to some music or whatever gives you peace.

Here we go Steelers!
Here we go!!
QuaintEarnestAssassinbug-size_restricted.gif

I get you.
Enjoy the decline.

Prepare for the colapse. BLOAT!
If you're lucky you have 75.4 years.. Have fun while you're young!! **** all you can and enjoy the rest of your days. Afterall it's what the powers that be wanted for us, and what Merica voted for,,,,Pot, abortions n' legalized gambling... Take advantage of it.

Last edited:
were all ******... **** out off luck.... love that Metallica stuff

Reactions: MTC
If you're lucky you have 75.4 years.. Have fun while you're young!!

Yep, already been there done that. Feel sorry for them youngin's though.

images
images
Not to stereotype Chip, but they do exist for a reason (kid on the left). With no one, other than whyte, CONservative, knuckle dragging males held responsible for anything in todays society, this should not be a surprise where we find ourselves. It's our generations fault, maybe not you or me, but the everyone gets a trophy, it's not your fault mentality that's infiltrated the country over the last 40 years or so, to where today it's accepted as truth by the majority. It's taken a long time getting here, and it will take a long time getting back, if ever, but won't be in my lifetime. So, JMM is correct, open a beer, do what you love and tune out the rest.

JMM is correct, open a beer, do what you love and tune out the rest.
Oh yeah, at our age especially Zona, there is very little that can be done personally so it is like swimming upstream after a hard rain to fight something that has taken Dims generations to accomplish. I know I'm too old, fat and lazy to swim at all let alone aggressively. I have 4 great grand kids now and one more in the oven, I'll be spending my energy on them while trying to put my underwear on without falling over.

1670762774481.jpeg.....1670762831376.jpeg

Not to stereotype Chip, but they do exist for a reason (kid on the left). With no one, other than whyte, CONservative, knuckle dragging males held responsible for anything in todays society, this should not be a surprise where we find ourselves. It's our generations fault, maybe not you or me, but the everyone gets a trophy, it's not your fault mentality that's infiltrated the country over the last 40 years or so, to where today it's accepted as truth by the majority. It's taken a long time getting here, and it will take a long time getting back, if ever, but won't be in my lifetime. So, JMM is correct, open a beer, do what you love and tune out the rest.

No society can succeed if a large portion of its population does not believe it is responsible for its own choices. That is where we are right now. America is degrading education, science, the economy, taxation, medicine - everything really - to mollify the "all the bad things are not my own fault" crowd.

You're fat? RACISM!
You're unable to perform basic algebra? RACISM! And of course SEXISM!
You're a guy who wants to wear a dress? NORMAL, and STOP TRANSPHOBIA (a made-up word).
You live in poverty? RACISM, SEXISM, TRANSPHOBIA, HOMOPHOBIA, and EVERY OTHER PHOBIA!

And this is not getting better, it's getting worse. California plans on spending $500 billion on "reparations"?? So they will take money from people who never benefited from slavery or racism and give it to people who were never slaves and have actively benefited from institutional racism* for the past 50 years. Great idea.

* Anybody who fails to see that schools, government handouts and grants, and government jobs have been overtly racist to benefit "people of color other than white" over the past 50 years is an idiot, a liar or both.

* Anybody who fails to see that schools, government handouts and grants, and government jobs have been overtly racist to benefit "people of color other than white" over the past 50 years is an idiot, a liar or both.
Yep, they want reparations ? You mean paying white people back for 60+ years of discrimination in jobs, promotions, college admissions, housing supplements, food stamps, and a laundry list of bennys I'm not able to report in a reasonable time frame ? Those reparations ??

When was the last time you went into a Gov't building ( post office, tag or tax office ) and saw 13% of the employees being minorities ? Any Gov't entitie is gonna be majority black, just the way it is.

We give and give but it is never enough . Our Gov't in action.

o8E9T2b.gif

Last edited:
Oh yeah, at our age especially Zona, there is very little that can be done personally so it is like swimming upstream after a hard rain to fight something that has taken Dims generations to accomplish. I know I'm too old, fat and lazy to swim at all let alone aggressively. I have 4 great grand kids now and one more in the oven, I'll be spending my energy on them while trying to put my underwear on without falling over.

View attachment 10115.....View attachment 10116
I have two youngins myself. 11 and 2.
I’m just enjoying them and doing our best to enjoy life.

Not gonna lie, I’m feeling age now too. When I sneeze first thing in the morning I’m afraid to blow out my back and hot damn has leaning over to tie ones own shoes always been painful?

When was the last time you went into a Gov't building ( post office, tag or tax office ) and saw 13% of the employees being minorities ? Any Gov't entitie is gonna be majority black, just the way it is.
I was gonna say, when's the last time you called a government agency and the phone was answered by anyone other than a black woman?