• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Why Do S.N. Racist/Fascists Defend other Rascist/Fascists?

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
Why do you defend Cops that kill unarmed civilians? Easy, many of you are cut from the same cloth that's why.

Listen to this guy's belief and see how closely they mirror yours, you know who you are. Oh yeah.... 'That's racist'.....yes you are.

Oath keepers are fascists
Tea baggers are fascists.

Go ahead, join up simpletons if you haven't already, you're just as koo koo for cocoa puffs as this guy.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Shut up clown

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
are you a steeler fan who comes here to catch up on steeler news or are you a little ***** that needs attention?

Buster

Reaction score
I'm trying to get a head start on thanksgiving...anyone have a good sweet potato casserole recipe?

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
are you a steeler fan who comes here to catch up on steeler news or are you a little ***** that needs attention?

There is no Steeler news here just a bunch of white guys whining(not my words another posters) about Haley, Tomlin, the Rooneys being Democrats. The only thing they don't ***** about is 'The Great White Hope Ben'. Doesn't matter how he plays, who he rapes, or who he throws under the bus. He's the best!

I say we need to stop coddling white people and make them play their own football, kind of a white affirmative action, yeah the product will suck but we'll feel good about ourselves. What say you?

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
I'm trying to get a head start on thanksgiving...anyone have a good sweet potato casserole recipe?

Go to Rachal Ray.com She's not a racist, just has an annoying voice.

Supersteeler

Reaction score
You sure are one stereotyping type of guy/gal aren't you? I always though you were a guy even way back in your early incarnations but everyone calls you a she so I really don't know. Anyway you can stereotype everyone who disagrees with all you want to, but I could give you 20 guesses and you wouldn't ******* come close to pinning down what I believe on any number of social issues. Mostly because I'm not a brain dead puppet who feels the need to parrot what a certain political group tells me I'm supposed to parrot. In spite of that, I think you and your schtick are a complete and utter joke. I don't think I've ever run across anyone as starved for attention as you are, in real life or on a message board.

Last edited:

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score

I like to roast my sweet potatoes with butter, brown sugar, salt and a touch of cayenne pepper. Not too sweet that way, and no marshmallows!

Made this last Thanksgiving. It was a big hit:

Spinach Madeleine
Ingredients
2 packages frozen chopped spinach
4 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons chopped onion
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1/2 cup spinach liquid
1 (6-ounce) roll jalapeno cheese, cut into small pieces
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
3/4 teaspoon celery salt
3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
Ground red pepper
Salt
Directions
Cook spinach according to directions on package. Drain and reserve liquid. Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat. Add flour, stirring until blended and smooth, but not brown. Add onion and cook until soft but not brown. Add evaporated milk and reserved spinach liquid slowly, stirring constantly to avoid lumps. Cook until smooth and thick; continue stirring. Add the cheese, Worcestershire, black pepper, celery salt, garlic salt, red pepper, and salt, to taste. Stir until melted. Combine with cooked spinach. This may be served immediately or put into a casserole and topped with buttered bread crumbs. This flavor is improved if the latter is done and kept in the refrigerator overnight. This may also be frozen.

Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/spinach-madeleine-recipe.html?oc=linkback

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
You sure are one stereotyping type of guy/gal aren't you? I always though you were a guy even way back in your early incarnations but everyone calls you a she so I really don't know. Anyway you can stereotype everyone who disagrees with all you want to, but I could give you 20 guesses and you wouldn't ******* come close to pinning down what I believe on any number of social issues. Mostly because I'm not a brain dead puppet who feels the need to parrot what a certain political group tells me I'm supposed to parrot. In spite of that, I think you and your schtick are a complete and utter joke. I don't think I've ever run across anyone as starved for attention as you are, in real life or on a message board.

Who's speaking to you? Are you a narcissist who thinks everyone is focusing on them?

The people I'm addressing know who they are.

Supersteeler

Reaction score
Who's speaking to you? Are you a narcissist who thinks everyone is focusing on them?

Forgive me your highness. Usually you go on infantile tirades against anyone who disagrees with you.

Last edited:

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
There is no Steeler news here just a bunch of white guys whining(not my words another posters) about Haley, Tomlin, the Rooneys being Democrats. The only thing they don't ***** about is 'The Great White Hope Ben'. Doesn't matter how he plays, who he rapes, or who he throws under the bus. He's the best!

I say we need to stop coddling white people and make them play their own football, kind of a white affirmative action, yeah the product will suck but we'll feel good about ourselves. What say you?

You are one sick puppy!

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score

If you are addressing some and not others on a public forum, you should either PM or call the posters out by name. Just a little message board fun fact for you.

Buster

Reaction score
I like to roast my sweet potatoes with butter, brown sugar, salt and a touch of cayenne pepper. Not too sweet that way, and no marshmallows!

Made this last Thanksgiving. It was a big hit:

Spinach Madeleine
Ingredients
2 packages frozen chopped spinach
4 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons chopped onion
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1/2 cup spinach liquid
1 (6-ounce) roll jalapeno cheese, cut into small pieces
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
3/4 teaspoon celery salt
3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
Ground red pepper
Salt
Directions
Cook spinach according to directions on package. Drain and reserve liquid. Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat. Add flour, stirring until blended and smooth, but not brown. Add onion and cook until soft but not brown. Add evaporated milk and reserved spinach liquid slowly, stirring constantly to avoid lumps. Cook until smooth and thick; continue stirring. Add the cheese, Worcestershire, black pepper, celery salt, garlic salt, red pepper, and salt, to taste. Stir until melted. Combine with cooked spinach. This may be served immediately or put into a casserole and topped with buttered bread crumbs. This flavor is improved if the latter is done and kept in the refrigerator overnight. This may also be frozen.

Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/spinach-madeleine-recipe.html?oc=linkback

Thanks. By the way, I read today where Spam stands for shoulder pork and ham. Interesting.

ark steel

Reaction score

b. Is close. I settled on insufferable ****.

ark steel

Reaction score
Ed hosted the last racists party, whose turn is it now? We know what Buster and OFTB are bringing. I will bring ammo in case we want to go shoot something up.

Vincent

@#$% the 'narrative'
Reaction score
Who's speaking to you? Are you a narcissist who thinks everyone is focusing on them? The people I'm addressing know who they are.

You think a great deal of yourself, don't you. Life experience? Accomplishment? Don't say education - that's the price of admission.

I'm confident that the rich irony of you calling another a narcissist isn't lost on those you presume are focused on you.

I say we need to stop coddling white people and...

Careful now.

Before you dismiss "white people", as your ilk are wont to do, you really need to consider that the white devil produces the overwhelming percentage of earnings and income tax receipts. I realize that sounds "racist", so I'll break it down for you. In any year the top 10% of earners produce about 45% of income and pay about 70% of income taxes. IRS numbers - look them up. That 10% threshold is about $115K. This is still about some sort of inequity in Ferguson, right? OK, so about 9% of Black America even sniff that 10%. The other 91% fall to the sprawling 47% the villian Romney so callously referenced who pay about 4.5% of income taxes. BLS numbers - look it up. In terms you're more likely to understand, the contribution is insignificant. So all this high minded "progressivism" you blather on about is largely funded by "white people".

But here's da ting. Anybody that lives in Ferguson can avail themselves of the means to rise into that august 10%, and dare I say it, even the 1% where they can experience some real hatred. All they need is "wansta", that elusive commodity obscured by the outa-towners we've been observing for the last few weeks. If anybody really gave a **** about the "inequities" in Ferguson, they'd post a billboard with all the programs in place to assist the so inclined with a tagline like "Get off your poser *** and make something of yourself". Yeah, might could use some wordsmithing, but the right idea is there.

I still think its some twink sitting in Vis' lobby smudging up his Ipad. Its amazing what anonymity can do for the fortitude of even the most deluded.

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
Ed hosted the last racists party, whose turn is it now? We know what Buster and OFTB are bringing. I will bring ammo in case we want to go shoot something up.

I'll bring the jello shooters...

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score

I can't host. My KKK and Aryan Nation events are taking too much of my time.

Spike

Reaction score
a little ***** that needs attention?

So you're saying the reason Elfie is so mad all the time is because her man traded her in for a goat?

goat4_053014013736.jpg

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

If the guy was black, and replaced references to African-Americans with "white people," you would declare him a hero.

And you are too stupid to understand that.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Polio is one dumb ****. My god you're ******* scary dumb or maybe you've just been ingrained with ******* bullshit.

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score

Just as long as we have a white QB, them brothers just never pan out. I know this because my God, Rush Limbaugh told me so.

Gareth

Reaction score
Nobody defended Johnny law, and I don't see a lot of defendants for Pollo Malo.

So, I'd say...no.