• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

why do we put up with this ****

How are the Norks going to deliver their nuclear weapon? Fed-Ex? UPS?

If the latter, give Ed an alert ...

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/0...tens-to-strike-us-south-korea-with-nukes.html

we need another Regan he would have blown these ******* off the face of the planet. this POTUS is going to wait until they actually can ******* follow thru with these ******* threats.

Really? He had 8 years to do it when Kim's daddy was running that concentration camp of a country.

If North Korea were to launch a missile toward us, before it could start its second stage boost our Trident sub based nukes in the Yellow sea and the Sea of Japan would unload every tube on them. There would be nothing left of that shithole. It would probably be an improvement come to think of it.

They know this just like I ,and now you know it.

Quit letting fox news yank your chain whenever they want.

I wonder what "line in the sand" Obama would come up with on this one....

Really? He had 8 years to do it when Kim's daddy was running that concentration camp of a country.

If North Korea were to launch a missile toward us, before it could start its second stage boost our Trident sub based nukes in the Yellow sea and the Sea of Japan would unload every tube on them. There would be nothing left of that shithole. It would probably be an improvement come to think of it.

They know this just like I ,and now you know it.

Quit letting fox news yank your chain whenever they want.

first off I said UNTIL THEY ACTUALLY CAN FOLLOW THRU.. Now quit trying to talk down to everyone on this board you have time and time again showed you really don't know ****.

first off I said UNTIL THEY ACTUALLY CAN FOLLOW THRU.. Now quit trying to talk down to everyone on this board you have time and time again showed you really don't know ****.

I'm talking down to you?

I'm just informing you of a doctrine that was put in place during the Clinton admin. You know....from a weak liberal.

I know more about this specific situation and many other things than you can even begin to imagine, putz.