• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Wife of Steelers ILB Coach Jerry Olsavsky Passes Away

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Sad news as the wife of Pittsburgh Steelers ILB coach Jerry Olsavsky, Rayme Olsavsky died Friday morning. Steelers Director of Communications, Burt Lauten put out this statement on behalf of the organization:

#Steelers statement on Rayme Olsavsky, who passed away this morning and is the wife of Inside Linebackers Coach Jerry Olsavsky. May she rest in peace. pic.twitter.com/qcQzgTYgmc

— Burt Lauten (@SteelersPRBurt) October 15, 2021

Our deepest condolences go out to Jerry and his family.

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

• Sad
Reactions: GMC
RIP

Best wishes go out to Jerry, friends, and family. Losses never are fun to take on. Especially a mate.

I reach out with Condolences to the entire family and close friends of Jerry's.GOD speed and RIP.

Salute the nation

RIH. Prayers for the Olsavsky family.

Very sorry to hear the news and wish Jerry and his kids my deepest condolences.

Sorry to hear that. Sympathies to the Olsavsky family.

Very sad news! Thoughts and prayers are with you Jerry O.

Wow she couldn't have been that old....maybe 50's? Was she sick? Or recently Jabbed? Happening all over the USA but it's being covered up!

Wow she couldn't have been that old....maybe 50's? Was she sick? Or recently Jabbed? Happening all over the USA but it's being covered up!
It's definitely the experimental gene therapy. If it wasn't, there would be a cause of death in the many articles out there. Instead, it's covered up. The next one will be too. I hope the Rooneys never hear the end of this. You comply with a Nazi regime and this is what you get.

It's definitely the experimental gene therapy. If it wasn't, there would be a cause of death in the many articles out there. Instead, it's covered up. The next one will be too. I hope the Rooneys never hear the end of this. You comply with a Nazi regime and this is what you get.
Right, because the classy thing to do when the manner of death is kept private is to speculate and then declare it. On behalf of Jerry O and the rest of her family, go **** yourself.

Sad news indeed. Condolences and prayers to the family.

Puts the game in perspective . Prayers your way Mr. Olsavsky.

RIP prayers to the family

she and jerry spent many years in Pittsburgh she will be sorely missed by the community she was very close with.