• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Win a Signed Santonio Holmes Mini Helmet Tonight!

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Join G.Stryker and Brandon Wallace tonight at 7pm eastern time on the Steeler Nation Colorcast as they go over the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.

If you have an iPhone or iPad, all you need to do is download the free Colorcast App and tune in to the Steeler Nation Colorcast in the talk category. Click the ‘hot seat’ button to let Stryker know you want to talk, and voila, you are on the air giving your hot take to all of Steeler Nation!

So go to the Apple Store and set up your free Colorcast account, and tonight we will be giving out a Super Bowl MVP Santonio Holmes signed mini helmet to the top commenter or hot take, live on the show!

The Steeler Nation Colorcast airs weekly on Mondays at 7pm eastern time on the Colorcast App and you will be able to speak directly with players and all-time greats. Ryan Shazier, Ike Taylor, and many more players are lined up, so get in on the ground floor to be part of this great new form of broadcasting and become part of the show!

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

So if you don't have any apple products is there a way to get on the cast?

Good luck tonight Gentlemen and may the colorcast be with you.

1) any statis on DAN MOORE? injury ? due back to play ? Will he continue as starter ?

2) Reiterate the TJ WATT fine. Did he deserve it and has this type of fine happen in the past or is TJ the new example boy for the rog ?

3) Win or Lose, no elaboration just one word............... against the browns ?

4) Thank the both of yaz for putting these on and I'll try to listen tonight (working late)

Salute the nation

except for coolie's dumbass comments it was a great show

Is Cassie a member here?

So...................... Not much difference from there to here for yaz..........................

Salute the nation

pretty much the same

coolie pimping UH players

Honestly Coolie, I like hearing about your UH players because you actually go to games and watch them sometimes. 1st hand accounts are the best.

PLUS your Nastradomis affect is awesome enough to knock the **** outtA coach. (ed Oliver bet)

Salute the nation

Honestly Coolie, I like hearing about your UH players because you actually go to games and watch them sometimes. 1st hand accounts are the best.

PLUS your Nastradomis affect is awesome enough to knock the **** outtA coach. (ed Oliver bet)

Salute the nation
if the douchebag had been able to watch him play without his "**** coolie" goggles on he would have seen the kids talent. I was at his first college game as a freshman, when UH played Oklahoma, he was all over the field. My seats were up high in one end zone so I could really see the DL when OU was driving toward my end zone

Now he is not the next Aaron Donald, but he is plenty strong and fast enough to play DL in this league

The first guy I remember pimping hard was William Jackson III, coach actually jumped on that bandwagon once the talking heads starting talking him up also. by draft time he was acting like he discovered the kid

Coogs have a WR who I like and the Jones kid at CB and KR that I pimped a bit already,plus some DL guys that I will be pimping when the hit the draft.

They have a true freshman at RB who has 10 TDs so far this year, I believe it is second best among freshman in the NCAA, he runs hard, catches the ball well out of the backfield and makes a good effort at blocking blitzers but still needs a bit of work there