• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Working with the woke part 2

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
Once again I am stuck helping my wife and daughter with their side hustle. City Flea the once a month ultra hip market in Washington Park part of Cincinnati’s Over the Rhine district. A bastion of liberal gentrification and virtue signaling.

The vendor behind me brought a rapid Covid test so he could make sure he was negative, after he set up his whole display, not before. I had to listen to him the whole morning talk about how bad his mental health has been and how petrified he was of getting or spreading Covid. He has just started doing shows again but only outdoors. How do people live in such fear while complaining about conservatives being afraid of people. Then a few booths down is a lady who’s whole booth is merchandise that says “legislate guns not women”. Nothing cool looking or vintage just a big *** political logo. I had to go sit away from it all before my mouth got me in trouble and my wife on the bad list.

My wife and daughter are making a killing selling “vintage” clothes and housewares to millennials for 15 to 30 times what they pay for them. Hell my daughter sold an 80’s well worn Raiders hat, black wool snap back, that she paid 75 cents for, for $400 online. I shut you not. $400!!! WTF. 7A544A7D-609B-4C5B-BACC-DEAA41574465.jpeg

Grats SIL,

I've got a garage full of useless old **** that i would love to donate to yer cause!

I would have such a joyful day pretending to be way, way, way, way, way, waaaaaaaaaaaay over the top woke with them...haha. Like wearing 4 masks woke.

I would have such a joyful day pretending to be way, way, way, way, way, waaaaaaaaaaaay over the top woke with them...haha. Like wearing 4 masks woke.
as I just told Blitz I am very happy there are almost no masks being worn. That ship has sailed in the Natti with the young white woke crowd.

I was driving home from the Eastern shore yesterday. driving next to a lady driving by herself. convertible car. she was wearing a mask. she had the top down for driving, but at every stop sign or light, she would put the top on. this went on for several miles.
she might very well had a good reason. maybe it got hot at lights or something. but man I think she was putting the top on her car at lights for protection from Covid.